[Champion Suggestion] Nightmare, the Blood Unicorn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

02-17-2010

Chicken arise
Arise chicken!

Kadzin

03-01-2010

Recnamorcen!

IamGrimm

03-01-2010

Soooo you realize you are talking about a unicorn?
Fiery nightmarish horses ok, but unicorns?
If you don't mind my intrusion, what is your sexual orientation?

realgirl

03-01-2010

Only if you re-name this unicorn "robot unicorn" and change up its move set to be more aligned with http://games.adultswim.com/robot-uni...line-game.html

Then we're set.

Kadzin

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
Soooo you realize you are talking about a unicorn?
Yes I do.
Quote:
Fiery nightmarish horses ok, but unicorns?
Fiery horse is a horse, I am talking about a corrupted unicorn.
Quote:
If you don't mind my intrusion, what is your sexual orientation?
People who question other's sexual orientation are often insecure about their own.
Thank you for not reading my description of the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgirl View Post
Only if you re-name this unicorn "robot unicorn" and change up its move set to be more aligned with http://games.adultswim.com/robot-uni...line-game.html

Then we're set.
I think that would require a whole new champ
Ty for the feedback

AgriasO

03-01-2010

As much fun as skewering people with unicorns would be, I prefer Narwhals as they truly are; the inventors of the shish kebab.

Kadzin

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgriasO View Post
As much fun as skewering people with unicorns would be, I prefer Narwhals as they truly are; the inventors of the shish kebab.
I bet they are
Unfortunately I already have a "fish guy" champ and don't intend to make a new one
Thanks for the feedback though

TheDrunkenMagi

03-01-2010

In DnD there was a Nightmare. A monster horse that was supposed to be the evil opposite of a Unicorn. Nightmares had flaming hooves and could walk in the air. They were called nightmares because they fed on people's dreams. Don't know where I'm going with this...

Ok so the W ability doesn't look like it will work passively unless you meant for it to only stack once unless you activate it. The buff goes away in 3 seconds but it takes 5 hits to get the buff stack. You should use less numbers or something :/

Other than that I see no complaints ability wise, but I just don't have the feeling that if I saw this is champion select I would pick it. The abilities don't seem that fun to me (other than impale) and picking a pony (no matter how evil) makes me feel like every would be judging me.

Kadzin

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenMagi View Post
In DnD there was a Nightmare. A monster horse that was supposed to be the evil opposite of a Unicorn. Nightmares had flaming hooves and could walk in the air. They were called nightmares because they fed on people's dreams. Don't know where I'm going with this...
Well this isn't DnD, the name Nightmare goes for the simple fact that it has "mare" in it which is a female horse. SO yeah I don't know where you were going with that one either :P

Quote:
Ok so the W ability doesn't look like it will work passively unless you meant for it to only stack once unless you activate it. The buff goes away in 3 seconds but it takes 5 hits to get the buff stack. You should use less numbers or something :/
The buff refreshes itself every time it stacks, like poppy's passive, I might lower the ammount of attacks needed to get a stack of the buff.

Quote:
Other than that I see no complaints ability wise, but I just don't have the feeling that if I saw this is champion select I would pick it. The abilities don't seem that fun to me (other than impale) and picking a pony (no matter how evil) makes me feel like every would be judging me.
Well I don't know about you, But I would definitely pick it. The sole fact of raping everyone with a unicorn, no matter how evil is just awesome sauce. Pain and humiliation in one bottle. As opposed to other people judging you, well you know that's just peer pressure, don't let the immature kids get the best of you

Anyway thanks for the feedback. ^^
GOnna update the champ a bit.