Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

good team compositions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dovvntempo

02-08-2010

I'm finally starting to realize how important team compositions are... the roles of each champion in a team fight. I mean I knew the theory but I'm starting to really get it. I played Ali today and really tanked, died first but our teamfights ended in our favor and my remaining allies pushed the closest tower.

Then I finished a game with a team I believe that was far too squishy. We were Nidalee(me), Pantheon, Soraka, Gangplank, and Ryze. It lacks a tank, and there's only one cc ability in the whole bunch.

So I'm wondering, what are some generally good rules to stick with in determining team comps? I remember there was something like 1 tank + 1 support + 2 dps etc, but what are some things you look out for in solo que?

Me, I insist we have a tank, and that our teams lean toward more physical dmg than magical.