Your Fastest Destruction of Nexus and Champs you used

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genghis John

02-10-2010

Eh, that I can remember: 20:44
I was Singed, my buddies were Annie, Gangplank, Shaco, and Zilean.
We probably would have won it a lot faster but a few of us were trying out new characters or just playing characters we wanted to play instead of ones we were good at - that held us up.
However, by the end of the game we ended with 40+ kills on our team, and 3 on theirs. This is not an exaggeration.
It was really pretty ridiculous.

Maeko

02-10-2010

i had an 17min game bt most of the time we were pushing n farming as the other team was trying to hunt us dwn 1 by 1 as we were a hard combo to beat once we group up.
if i m nt wrong, our combo was nunu, teemo, mummy, jax n corki. as mummy had rally n we had bout 3 exhaust. most of us had our 2 main items by then...

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

I"m unfamiliar with Taric, I know he heals but is that all that makes him good for pushing towers?

Sorce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingmeister View Post
13 min game with heimer, shaco, squirtle, ashe, and 1 more...

My only items as heimer was an aegis and basic boots.... but I had 42 mp/5 from runes...

Not saying you didn't do it in 13 minutes, but unless the other team completely gave up after the first 5 minutes and stayed in their base, it seems fairly impossible. Destroying 5 towers (2 being right next to each other) and the nexus, even without minions or champions defending, seems way too fast.

What level did you guys start pushing the first tower?

Gigg

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resilga View Post
I"m unfamiliar with Taric, I know he heals but is that all that makes him good for pushing towers?
Take a look at his ultimate!

Gigg

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Not saying you didn't do it in 13 minutes, but unless the other team completely gave up after the first 5 minutes and stayed in their base, it seems fairly impossible. Destroying 5 towers (2 being right next to each other) and the nexus, even without minions or champions defending, seems way too fast.

What level did you guys start pushing the first tower?
On my 17 min game, level 5, my lane had 5 kills and both towers. So I bet they destroyed first tower level 1 and the other level 4 at 7-8 min, pushed that lane, aced them at their inhib, attacked nexus towers, aced them again and finished it. well, it's probably the only way. Or all their team was afk.

Sorce

02-10-2010

I can understand getting into their base by level 5, but if you get next to those 2 towers too early, you will not destroy them fast enough in my opinion. However, as I said, i'm not saying it is completely impossible, just seems a bit fast in my opinion. Heck, pushing from the start of the game, all the way through to their nexus without going back for items, that alone would take close to 13 minutes. (Given the level factor and killing speed early on)

But alas, I was not trying to debate his post, I was just trying to figure out how it was possible. Maybe there was some strategy I wasn't aware of, or trick that would be useful. (Other than everyone taking heal and teleport)

Rezoh

02-10-2010

I've found that playing at higher levels the matches tend to be quicker. I suppose it's because of the runes and additional mastery points.

For me it's 20:45

Pantheon
Alistar
Sivir
Tristana
Kassadin

Roland

02-10-2010

I think my best was 16:00 back when 5x promote was in vogue.

Mrtakeiteasy

02-11-2010

(BTW, this is before dragon was made to spawn much later, so yea, maybe not viable anymore)

This was a premade team, 10 minute rushdown to nexus.

Nunu, Gangplank, Tristana, Alistar, I'm pretty sure the last person was Janna, I don't remember too well.