1 simple question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbero

02-07-2010

they are 1010101101010 guides and personal opinions but always different thinks.

i need to know what is the best Dps runes choice

Atm im using
Red armor pen
Yellow crit chance
Blue coldown at lvl 18

someone can explain me why many pepols use all runes crit chance ? or someone use 50% crit chance and 50% crit dmg ?

Burbero

02-08-2010

up

Phoxly

02-08-2010

Depends on your item build really. If you have tons of crit chance, you want infinity edge to help that out. If you have lots of armor pen, you might want last whisper or even black cleaver for even more armor pen.

Seems like a good setup for runes you have.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

02-08-2010

Personally i'd say if you play a champ that relies on a strong early game then go Crit Chance, however if your a naturally good early champ say like your typical solo laner then maybe Crit damage would be better for you.

I personally play Twitch and go Crit Chance runes, Twitch once fed is an awesome Carry, so if i can get the dominance over someone early thanks to my +Crit chance then i can be stronger later game due to my items as Twitch is very powerful late game with items regardless of runes. I use my runes to make life easier.

EDIT: Oh and you say there are 1010101010 guides, do you mean 2? :P

Burbero

02-08-2010

tnx for answers!

probly i wil use the same runebook for 2 3 differents champions

for exemple i like to play Ashe and Silver

and im thinking on 1 good rune setup for them, a friend say use full crit book another 1 say other and im confused :P

i wil make some test is the best choice