I just had an idea to build an Aurabot Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyndikate

03-11-2011

Last night I was reading a guide for Janna, and found out that she could actually be built as an aura bot. Then I thought, wait, what if I tried the same thing on Sona? I mean, she has built in Aura buffs, and perhaps Aura building items would enhance her even more as a support champion. I'm trying to find items that provide a good enough buff for my teammates, while still retaining enough Ability Power to heal my teammates, and enough Mana so I last longer in the field. I wanted to take higher priority in building Mana and Mana Regen before AP. I wanted to build situational/survivability items if at all possible, even though I'm very good at escape and positioning so I don't die.

The goal is to buff up my teammates using both the built in aura buffs I have, and the auras from other items, so I can really power them up.

Here's the build I made - This is a hypothetical build, I have not yet experimented with this yet. If you wanna try this, feel free too. Also I do not know all of the Aura items, and leaguecraft is REALLY not helping me in listing them all.

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Sona/...00300&level=18

Question: Would Stark's Fervor be a viable item, even though Sona doesn't really have a use for Attack Speed? It does provide a powerful attack speed buff for the team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sophyne

03-11-2011

It's kind of an expensive build. And even if you manage to farm well you probably won't get much past Morello's. In which case you're just a typical AP Sona. xD

AA --> Boots 3/Mercs --> Soul Shroud --> Aegis --> Morello's --> If AP heavy WotA if not just get your Abyssal
9/0/21 Masteries should get you almost max CDR once you ger Morello's. This gives you decent AP, some survivability, a CDR aura (the best aura, imo), and more mana regen. Leave Starks to your one of your carries, they will most likely get it anyway.