Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot u really need to get off ur a$$ and ban non english speaking noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10557e4b277bf6bfcc482

03-10-2011

to any1 that isnt a forum troll and wants to avoid f@get non english speaking $hit cun.ts

here is another screenshot of the idiots i get paired with who dont get banned
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/BMiBudster/1-11plus2afkingnonenglishspeaking****headsfkuriot.jpg

after i told zilean im reporting his stupid a$$ him and alistar both afk at well and i still managed to get 6-0... i lost because i had 2 fking idiots who cant speak english and have downs.

i hate u riot u money scamming pieces of $hit!

p.s gj making the worst bot match system ever instead of fixing your beyond idiotic match up system!

fking idiots!

EvilShadow777

03-10-2011

Quote:
FIGHTFORJUSTICE:
to any1 that isnt a forum troll and wants to avoid f@get non english speaking $hit cun.ts

here is another screenshot of the idiots i get paired with who dont get banned
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/BMiBudster/1-11plus2afkingnonenglishspeaking****headsfkuriot.jpg

after i told zilean im reporting his stupid a$$ him and alistar both afk at well and i still managed to get 6-0... i lost because i had 2 fking idiots who cant speak english and have downs.

i hate u riot u money scamming pieces of $hit!

p.s gj making the worst bot match system ever instead of fixing your beyond idiotic match up system!

fking idiots!

I approve minus the $. I don't need to give them any more of that.

MadCast Apoz

03-10-2011

/ -1

Siegfryd

03-10-2011

If they ban people who don't speak English they'd have to ban you.

PyroVoid

03-10-2011

Quote:
EvilShadow777:
I approve minus the $. I don't need to give them any more of that.

this.

APX VoiD

Recruiter

03-10-2011

Mabye riot should make a manual filtering system where you could pick don't match make with non-english, and when you make an account or already have an existing account, you could choose if you're english or non english

Dark Ranger X

03-10-2011

Doesn't really bother me yet. I haven't played with any non-english speaking people that play like idiots. Also, you might want to change your opening sentence. It's pretty derogatory.

Also, that link's broken.

Mhm916

03-10-2011

Are you sure that's English you're speaking? I could've sworn I just read "stupid".