Shadow Evelynn and Freljord Ashe Skins 50% Off Sale Extended

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruebeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

I would MUCH rather prefer to have the time returned/extended on the EXP and IP boosts I paid my well earned dollars for that was made obsolete due to the inconvenience.

smokeD

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebeus View Post
I would MUCH rather prefer to have the time returned/extended on the EXP and IP boosts I paid my well earned dollars for that was made obsolete due to the inconvenience.
Doubt that is going to happen but I'm sure they are sorry that you lost some of your IP boost.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-08-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Any time we do maintenance, IP/Xp boosts are extended by slightly longer than the duration.

muppetjones

02-08-2010

Now if we could just use IP to buy skins...

quitetroublesome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2010

Ip for skins would be amazing, but it's never going to happen.

Also, 14th comment. w00t.

Ahrimal

02-09-2010

thank the gods, gave me a chance to actually buy the skin

Ruebeus

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Any time we do maintenance, IP/Xp boosts are extended by slightly longer than the duration.

All right! That makes me feel so much better! *^_^*

Thanks guys!

Yamikun

02-09-2010

Wow thank god you put ashe's skin on sale again. I didn't notice a few weeks back and i was really frustrated cause i liked ashe but i didn't want to spend almost 1000RP for a skin. Now i think i've bought every skin on sale so far! By the way i noticed there was a bug with the store in friday cause i bought both evelyns and ashe's skins but ashed was still shown as locked it was fixed on its own on saturday but it scared the hell out of me

Ninwe

02-09-2010

Hi, I was far from home all the weekend and with despair I see that actually I couldn't buy the Ashe skin, I wonder if there's anyway to still buy it at the 50% off price. The Store shows me that Ashe is still at 487 RP but I can't purchase it since I only have 600 RP. Plz Riot give me one more chance to buy this amazing skin, I've been waiting for this since the Freljord Skin showed up.

Thanks in advance.

BiGAnGrYZeX

02-09-2010

How long will the downtime be?