Good Bye League Of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exony

03-10-2011

Yesterday, my Grandmother went to the Hospital,i was in a match, i left the match and went to check on my grandmother she was fine i came back and i turned LoL on it said i was banned for 3 days.......
People have a life...other then this game
I cant call my grandmother and tell her "oh sorry i cant go to the Emergency Room i am PWNing so bad here"
i only left 7 matches in all my history and i was banned 2 times so if i will have "more severe punishment" then this game isnt worth my time because its a matter of weeks until i get permanently banned.

I loved this game and the community but if its inevitable that i would be permanently banned then.
Goodbye,Riot,LoL,and the community

Commie Rogue

03-10-2011

Yes. I'm positive you were banned for this one possibly true instance. One single leave.

Clearly.

LilDrood

03-10-2011

If you actually had your priorities correct in life, then you'd understand those were the rules, and you broke them. BUT, you'd also realize you have to accept them because RL was more important.

So yes, please leave, we don't need children here who are going to end up crying because their granny in the hospital was alright but now they don't get to play a game for 3 days.

(Also yes you don't get a 3 day ban for a single leave, so stop trying to act innocent)

Twigod

03-10-2011

didn't think that one through.

piratesas

03-10-2011

cya

Deyzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2011

cy@

AriesMajor

03-10-2011

Hey bro, you remember the boy who cries wolf, you remember those games you left and had no reason to leave, or those games where you didn't plan ahead for your time and didn't think oh, I may need an hour for this and quit the game to go do something else?

Remember that bro?

Karma says hi.

Saìnt

03-10-2011

I have like 20 or so leaves, I think, maybe less, 15ish or so

Emergencies happen, but if you're leaving constantly, it's obvious you just ragequit/ruin the experience for others.

Not LiteKerosene

03-10-2011

you wont be missed leaver scum

BoonDoogled

03-10-2011

hahah

shame