Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get a kick a team mate button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Dyne

03-10-2011

Quote:
I Lava I:
I'm 16 btw. You do know all you have to do is get level 30 and you get senior member.

Nope.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14)

You need 100 forum posts

LoveYuRi

03-10-2011

Well, Usually some games 4 vs 5 are possible. Happen to me a lot of times. Usually my team is fed then one dude decicdes to troll and keep feeding the noob team.

I rather kick him before he starts feeding like ****.

JediDwag

03-10-2011

This isn't HoN, this isn't DotA. Let's keep it that way. I personally feel the elitism in a game should be kept to a bare minimum.

leeeohhh

03-10-2011

Quote:
I Lava I:
I'm 16 btw. You do know all you have to do is get level 30 and you get senior member.

....or not. I'm level 30. <3

Twigod

03-10-2011

I'd rather just start a new game and hope I don't get someone worth banning from the **** game.

Also 4 friends queue up. Suddenly they can tell their 5th to do whatever they want?

TPOTK1NG

03-10-2011

Quote:
Twigod:
If four of you can vote him out, then 4 of you should just vote surrender if it's that bad.

qft

leeeohhh

03-10-2011

Quote:
Twigod:
I'd rather just start a new game and hope I don't get someone worth banning from the **** game.

Also 4 friends queue up. Suddenly they can tell their 5th to do whatever they want?

Can't que 4 for a ranked game.....I literally just loss due to a singed feeding cause he didn't get the lane partner he wanted. It's a joke to lose like that.

Lava

03-10-2011

Quote:
The Dyne:
Nope.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14)

You need 100 forum posts

Oh really, well then. I don't nearly have 100 forum posts so that rules it out. And since being level 30 doesn't do it. What does.... hmmmm

The Dyne

03-10-2011

Quote:
Twigod:

I would hope that this system wouldn't apply to normals, for this reason

Twigod

03-10-2011

Sorry didn't realize that this was a Ranked-only theoretical vote?