Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First unranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdamantxXx

03-10-2011

So, I have some questions. I just played my first ranked match and am classified unranked.

1) When do I get my elo?

2) How is elo score given out ( for example SC2 you play 5 placement and you get platinum league for winning 5/5, gold for 4/5 etc...) Is your starting elo calculated similar to that?

LoveYuRi

03-10-2011

1) you get your elo once you get better
LOL. well by winning ranked games, you get elo points and once you reach 1.250 elo. It will start showing.

2) i really dont know but your usually play ppl 100-100 below or above you.
You usually get 20+ or 20- every game you win or lose. I never got higher then 40+ elo.

MalHeartsNutmeg

03-10-2011

You start at 1250 Elo, you need to play approximately 10 games for it to be listed on your profile/beside your name. That's 10 per queue type - Solo, 5 and 3 man premade.

I think the amnount of Elo you gain or lose depends on your win/loss ratio.