1v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galiman

03-10-2011

The title says it all. I'm not one to qq about this stuff but this was a little ridiculous. With in the first minute of a ranked game two people dc'd. Then about 10 minutes into it our kassadin I guess was on the phone and was gone for a good 5 minutes and right around that time our cho'gath left and it was me vs the whole team. And as much as I wan't to say I ramboed the whole team sadly I'm a noob and could not. All I'm saying is something needs to be done if someone dcs that early and never comes back some sort of grace should be given to the losing team, maybe a little less elo lost or something. I love the game and I'll keep playing, I'm just addressing my concern.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Don't know what to say, but that sucks bro. Sorry

AdamantxXx

03-10-2011

Yeah with the amount of early leavers, riot should look at this. Some sort of elo loss reduction depending on number of leavers maybe?

The Dyne

03-10-2011

Gotta love that "elo hell" eh?

Starlos

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamantxXx View Post
Yeah with the amount of early leavers, riot should look at this. Some sort of elo loss reduction depending on number of leavers maybe?
The leaver(s) should tank the Elo loss for the teammates who stayed through the whole game.

The Dyne

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlos View Post
The leaver(s) should tank the Elo loss for the teammates who stayed through the whole game.
This... actually seems like a good idea

steamTRAIN1337

03-10-2011

RIOT should implement a system that after 5 minutes, if a person still hasn't connected, kick everyone out of the game with no penalty. The one who didn't connect can get a leave and elo loss.

Galiman

03-10-2011

Yeah I didn't want to make this an elo hell thread but the general consensus is that its pretty bad at all elo's even the top is trolling now. But Adamant your idea has some merit. Good justice lol.

Galiman

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamantxXx View Post
Seriously. Hey reds give this man a metal?

A Retarded Clown

03-10-2011

**** I was expecting some QQ abt ur team being 1 v 5 ed by some squishy melee dps and was abt to cry tears at how epic that is....that sux