Does Ardor work with abilities?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanist

03-10-2011

Ardor is a mastery that gives you bonus attack speed and ability power for all of your bonus attack speed and ability power. When you use an ability that gives you attack speed or ability power, does Ardor give you more for that?

Tibrogargan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

I heard somewhere it was just from items (the attack speed anyway). Not sure if this is true though or even still relevant.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

I am not sure, but I would love to know which champ this mastery is supposed to affect. It seems like a useless mastery to me. It's like they took a hybrid mastery and stuck it in the defense section. I just don't understand. Was this supposed to be for Kayle when she was labeled as "tank?"

Arcanist

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkankyNun View Post
I am not sure, but I would love to know which champ this mastery is supposed to affect. It seems like a useless mastery to me. It's like they took a hybrid mastery and stuck it in the defense section. I just don't understand. Was this supposed to be for Kayle when she was labeled as "tank?"
I take it on jungle Evelynn. It is useful for AD junglers.

AntiTcb

03-10-2011

Any modifications to Attack Speed or Ability Power is affected by Ardor since they are bonus and not base.

Gaeta

03-10-2011

Everything that gives attack speed - levels, items, masteries - gives you a percent increase. All of those bonuses are added together and applied to your base, level 1 attack speed. All percentages are a percentage of that number. They do not compound.

Arcanist

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
Any modifications to Attack Speed or Ability Power is affected by Ardor since they are bonus and not base.
Riot has buffed Ardor before because it was leaving things out so it is possible that it might not affect abilities.