Thanks a lot Riot, I love you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lrd Voldemort

03-10-2011

I have said it once and will say it again. RIot might be slow and 'what you think is deaf' to your ears but ever since I started playing this game, 6-7 months, not one time did I feel that the game went stale. And this time, CO-OP VS AI is finally up. Great job people.

Hypopyon

03-10-2011

Yeah, thanks a lot for the new mode Riot, it's really enjoyable. You guys don't get enough positive feedback, but I guess that comes with the territory.

Lrd Voldemort

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypopyon View Post
Yeah, thanks a lot for the new mode Riot, it's really enjoyable. You guys don't get enough positive feedback, but I guess that comes with the territory.
Well I doubt they have to worry much about that too cause however much these gits complain, they always gonna come back to LoL. Once in Lol, hooked on LoL.

Hypopyon

03-10-2011

bump because nice things are nice.

Lrd Voldemort

03-10-2011

Also Ill add a one two line report of my first AI vs Coop match.

Firstly, great job Riot, i played on Inter. level and bots are just fantastic. They're really offensive yet so power no matter even when they tower dive foolishly. And thats a lot of times. But they lane jump a lot from the start and zone us real good. If your near them be assured that they gonna hit you once and there are 60 % chances that a teammate will spring from jungle to gank your as5es, right from the early games.
Second this new feature is very help full helps us practice how to play safe in a variety of ways, while simultaneously showing us how those fcking machines can go offensive, scare the sh*t out of you and run away almost every time or gank you when least expected. Many a times even your ambush fails cause some other bot springs up.
So we did get more kills (obv. cause of their foolish tower diving) but we lost the game.

Agsin, nicely done, Riot! XD