Skin Suggestion - Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldoriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Hello there I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this thread, if not, I'm sorry </3 But I wanted to give ideas for Taric, my favorite champion in the whole game because.. Let's be honest, he needs love.

I was thinking in making him a Paladin, White Armor and a helm, a White cape with golden details or something like that.

I made a research around google and found an image quite nice, this image it's not mine but with it you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...dinpreview.jpg

Omg, Picture a Taric like that, a True Paladin of the Light!

Hope you guys like my idea and support it again the picture it's not mine, I found it looking around on google.

Good Luck! ~

Ex7ech

03-10-2011

I'll support this because I can't bring myself to play Taric with any of his skins, even default. Also, give him a haircut.

Aldoriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

I like default ): it's my favorite and the only one I like

Lugignaf

03-10-2011

It looks like a Magic the Gathering card fused with Silver Kayle.

ShoKuzuna

03-10-2011

"http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...dinpreview.jpg

Omg, Picture a Taric like that, a True Paladin of the Light!"

My friend.. Just for this you get a +1, it's been a long time since taric has got any attention, being that said, all of the attention he could've received in the past were total nerfs, it's time to get Taric some luffing.

100% agreed on a new "True Paladind of the light!"

ShoKuzuna

03-10-2011

Yeah classic is nice also, though from ALL the champions available, taric is the only one with 3 skins, that looks almost the same, though, no cape on 'em.

NEW SKIN PL0X!

Seir Den Adel

Recruiter

03-10-2011

I totally agree with this idea, every patch a new champion appears and two or three of the old ones get new skins..... Except for Taric, the Gayknight, of course. >:/ He totally needs some attention.

And what a fantastic way of give him some love by tranforming him into a Light Adjudicator!... let's face it, we all love Paladins. <3

Anyhow >:3.. I totally support this and I hope Riot Team support it as well. I'd love to see how the amazing artists of Riot pull this off.

Vilnius Belfast

03-11-2011

The Gemknight deserves a Glorious style; One worthy of The Light. THAT would be outrageous.

AzN1010

07-28-2011

Can we make this happen? Taric is way overdue for a new skin! And if not this design, ANYTHING. Plz Riot??

Tesrac Livesbane

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzN1010 View Post
Can we make this happen? Taric is way overdue for a new skin! And if not this design, ANYTHING. Plz Riot??
Please don't say that, we'll end up with another Armor of the Fifth Age Taric. Personally I think we need a Pentakill Taric, give him a gigantic microphone to beat his enemies into submission.