Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Body Slamming with Gargas - ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've only been playing this guy a few times and I am a early game ownage kind of a guy. I noticed that Body Slam + Drunken Rage deals out lots of damage early game. I have had great success with this skill combo early game but then mid late game i'm kind of useless. I've been trying to figure out to fix this. Just as a rough idea for people to experiment I've been doing more or less:

Item Build:
1. Mana Crystal and 2 health pots
2. boots -> berserker or swiftness
3. Sheen ->eventually trinity
4. Soul Shroud
5. Nashor's

obviously i build small items first and get what i need as i go. Guise is good.

So I guess the problem early game is he's low HP so you have to be careful of when to slam but drunken rage helps a little and it adds to your slam damage. Getting a Catalyst before Sheen can help if you want to get RoA for end game. Sheen is obviously good after a Body Slam. Stacking CDR can help "spam the slam."

The problem I can forsee and experienced is really the low attack speed and physical damage. Early game the slam + drunk is great. Mid-Late game I'm concerned if this build is even viable. To amplify the slam you need increase physical damage. I was thinking getting an Atma's would help but I'm not sure if it's damage boost is added into slam.

Many people use Guise and I think that's a good choice too early game.

Final Thoughts:
Maybe you can build him slam early and get a RoA and slowly transition him to AP from early game ownage? Someone needs to exploit the +60 damage on Rage maybe with Last Whisper?

Sorry if my thoughts are everywhere. I just want some ideas on this.