C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

09-29-2011

UPDATE:

W:
- CC % changed to 15/15.75/16.5/17.25/18% from 21/22/23/24/25%
- Duration increased to 1.9/2.05/2.2/2.35/2.5s from 1s

Icraig33

09-29-2011

UPDATE:

Innate:
Reworked - Now gives 4/5/6/7 flat spell penetration and increases the flat spell penetration gained from items and runes by 10% (before, Ctheeb penetrated 4/6/8/10% of the target's total magic resistance.)

Icraig33

09-30-2011

PREVIEW UPDATE:

I plan on removing the CC duration increase from Dehydration. My reason: so I can allow the following change to his E.

I plan on changing E from it's current form to this:

Wajet (E): Ctheeb calls his pet Wajet (A flying snake creature) to aid him in battle. It's attacks inflict the target with a strange toxin, dealing additional damage overtime and making him more prone to crowd control.
---
Ctheeb calls his pet Wajet. The Wajet shares 52/54/56/58/60% of Ctheeb's defensive statistics, 80/85/90/95/100% of Ctheeb's ADamage and 100% of Ctheeb's HP regen + Mspeed (the Wajet has a base ASpeed of .65 and a base ARange of 200).
The Wajet's attacks deals it's AD initially in physical damage +40% AP in magic damage over 5s. In addition, the Wajet's bites inflict the target with "Wajet's Poison" for 1s, increasing the duration of slows, snares and stuns placed upon him during that time by 15%. The wajet remains on the field for 7.5s or until it dies [NOTE: damage from the wajet does not proc with Frozen Mallet or Rylai's Crystal Scepter, the Wajet can be controlled by alt-clicking]
Cooldown: 20/19.5/19/18.5/18s
Mana Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Range: 300 units
My reason: I want Ctheeb to be a champion that doesn't have any natural CC (AKA you have to build Rylai's for him to have CC). Instead, I want him to be a champ who supports other allied CC by slightly increasing their duration

Icraig33

10-01-2011

UPDATE:

Added spell icons

replaced the old picture by a new, better one

Charles Barklius

10-02-2011

How do you put the pics in the thread and not at the bottom?

Icraig33

10-02-2011

If you go on "Manage attachments" in the advanced editor, it will show you all the pictures you have within the post. Putting the typey-liney thingy where you want the picture to be in the thread, followed by clicking the picture you want to move will attach it there from the bottom of the post.

Now, what did you think of the champion himself?

Irasiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

NOM NOM! This champ looks amazing...sad it will probably cost 6300 IP, if i wasnt keeping money for Karthus/runes, id be buying it right now!

TaziTheSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

nice!

HidingOverHere

10-03-2011

intersting ult can u place the sandstorm or does it automatically generate around the champ?
maybe for ur pet i dont see why it doesnt effect his spells wud give him better combos.
q seems a bit odd not sure how it works exactly, is it still on the enemy if they run away? or can u still end nuke them even if they are at their spawning pool?
u shud maybe make ur pet scale w/ ap

interesting champ not many sand mages out there, actually there are none...

my champ ideas; take a look?
wanna get enemies high on fumes so they cant do much? smoke champ:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=izzgoot
wanna confuse enemies and make their comp crash? hacker champ-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1059546&page=2
too lazy to atk enemies yourself? you dont hav to, u have a swarm of minions to do that for you. living hive champ-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post12498687

Icraig33

10-03-2011

nice, feedback!

@hiding: I will take your suggestions into consideration