C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

03-05-2013

I can see where you are coming from with your reasoning

- W, I can understand how it looks boring when compared to the rest of his flashier abilities, but it does have a big goal within his skillset, to give him good mana sustain early-mid game and to act as a more diect source of burst/stack up even more erosion stacks late game. (Late-game Q's, while having more overall damage, requires wind-up time for that damage to actually happen, making W a good source of direct damage when Q is charging up)

- E is solid reasoning with the missle speed increase. The potential need for particles, however, is exactly that: particles. This is a very easily solveable problem with a multitude of ways to fix it. However, listing particle effects/animations is only really necessary if someone is making a 3D model of the champion, so I Won't really mention it in the concept

- The ultimate is actually very important as it gives him much-needed AoE damage and/or massive single-target damage potential (depending on the situation you use it on) and provides even more erosion stacking, either on up to a potential of three targets at once or tripling the erosion stacking on a single target. I personally see it as an example of Hidden power. There is an easy fix that could boost up it's AoE power that i'm considering though, so I'll keep you updated on that.

Icraig33

03-06-2013

UPDATE:

R:
- Re-worded to grant it more powerful AoE capability

Icraig33

03-07-2013

bump for the meaning of life!

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Bump for you because people don't know how to pace themselves. :\

PS for ICraig: I'd say that Sandwalker is a better title, but that's just my personal preference.

Icraig33

03-09-2013

I would keep the title of Sandwalker, but I decided not to for two reasons:

1. It doesn't really fit him as mush as Sand Mage thematically

2. It sounds a little too similar to Kassadin's title for my taste

but anyways, thanks for the bump

Nexus wraith

03-09-2013

more replies than the sticky, gtz, man

Icraig33

03-09-2013

well to be fair, this thread has been around long before the sticky

Icraig33

03-13-2013

UPDATE:

- Alternate skins have been added, along with a new tab for alternate skins (Two more skins will be uploaded over the next few days. In addition, a new skin idea will be uploaded every 10K views)

Icraig33

03-15-2013

All of the skin images have been uploaded. I'm wondering how long it will take to reach the 50K milestone

OuttaControl56

03-18-2013

So, I've seen this a bunch and I'll finally put my 2 cents in.

Its not overpowered, the Wadjet dynamic could be worked with a bit more (any role during his ult?), but its an overall entertaining character.

The ult scares the nutters out of me, but the weaknesses of the sand clones helps a bit. I would say make them do 25%/50%/75% of your damage, because at 100% you're essentially doing 300% of your damage for every freaking spell.

3xQ at max rank = 1080 base magic damage. For one spell.

The saving grace is that the Q can get blocked by other things. Phew!