C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Blitzer View Post
You should make the joke "...the best sand sculptures..." as a reference to his ultimate
Yeah, I could do that, it makes sense.

thanks!

Merinon

02-23-2013

How about for his q

(couldnt think of good name)Wall of Sand- C'theeb hurls a wall of sand(skill shot) that passes threw enemy and progressively dies out(the further along the skill shot) If enemy champion is facing Wall of Sand they are blinded for 1 second, if facing away they are slowed by(depending on the distance) from 25%(end of skill shot)to 50%.

Do this champion riot!

Icraig33

02-23-2013

I'm not a fan of that idea because the current Q is his bread-and-butter ability. Every other ability in his skillset is tailored to increase the effectiveness of his Q. It's a good idea on it's own though and you should totally make a champion with it if you want, it just doesn't synergize well with C'theeb

Dorodan

02-27-2013

A nicely thought out idea. +1

effectik

03-02-2013

Can i know where u guyz are gettin those pictures? cuz i want to show u my champ

Icraig33

03-02-2013

I actually made the first two images, and the third was a commission from someone else

GodgamerGaiza

03-03-2013

Love it and probably best presentation for a concept. I like how you added icons and pictures

FiddIe Castro

03-04-2013

I think your concept has some potential. Started some sketches and I thought Id post the first rough draft I was working on.
*******http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...34.jpg********

Icraig33

03-04-2013

I'm really digging that picture! Something about the art style makes it really enjoyable.

Imma add it to the other pictures with your name credited even though it's a rough draft. I await the final version!

Umibozu

03-05-2013

I think C'theeb is really well thought out and balanced, in both his character and in his abilities, which contrasts with a lot of champion designs around here; it's evident you put work into it.

One ability I really like is his E, as it gives potential from nuking champions with his W and Q from up to 425 units farther. However, I feel like the increase in projectile speed is unnecessary and might cause frustration, because when casting skillshots you time them based on how fast the ability moves, and when their speed is more dynamic it causes confusion. However, this does work with Jayce, I think due to how visceral it is (being that you shoot your ability through his wall), and that it only affects one ability.

Another problem with his E, though, is that I think it needs some kind of visual indicator to see if your projectiles will get their extended range, otherwise it might feel unreliable when sometimes you get the bonus range and other times you don't. Perhaps a cloud of sand around Illan, or simply a circle that indicates the range?

I dig his Q because it has an interesting way of dealing damage and synergizes well with his passive.

I think his W feels like a very boring ability and very 'weak' in the sense that it's not nearly as interesting
as his other abilities, and has no real synergy with them.

Also, his ultimate, while an interesting concept, seems underwhelming. Most AP carries have some kind of big, awesome ultimate that feels incredibly gratifying to use (though it's not necessary!).