C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Katulu

01-27-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3045891

Quantum The Perfect Storm

Icraig33

01-27-2013

umm... this isn't the place to flat out advertise your champion? not to mention i'm back in college, so I don't have the time for it as much

Hephaestus2

01-27-2013

First off, Adam Freeland - Mind killer. Second the w seems like a last hit/badly need mana kind of move that wouldn't get used too often due to it's health cost which seems high though i guess in retrospect it depends on the situation. I'm sure I know the answer but with the passive stacks, when you gain another stack the timer resets or do you slowly lose stacks as you gain them? I like the E but the amount of increase to cc against those damaged is not there. The ult is a nice idea, especially since they can use abilities as well as you, but do they use your mana or do they have their own, or do they not use any?

All in all a great champ, though probably not in my play style.

Icraig33

01-27-2013

- Erosion stacks are a debuff you apply to enemies, not a buff you apply to yourself. Targets lose all stacks on them when the timer expires and the timer resets when you apply another stack to them. This timer is not shared between all enemies with stacks on them.

- Dehydration doubles as C'theeb's biggest source of reliable, direct burst damage, and the health cost is to make sure that this spell isn't spammed constantly during the laning phase. I might have overnerfed the cost though, and I'll have to re-evaluate it tomorrow. (also, in case you argue that Q is a bigger burst, it needs 3s of ramp-up time before the full damage kicks in. Plus, an enemy can cut off the damage by walking out of tether range, making W a more reliable source of direct burst)

- E had a typo in it. That's a mistake on my part 9__9

- Mimicked abilities will not use up additional mana (I'll write that in the tooltip's notes)

Hoped that answered your questions!

DarkusMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

bump.

NightmareRoach

01-30-2013

hey someone who knows what a wadjet is.

Icraig33

01-30-2013

Well, Wadjet (as in the Egyptian goddess) is actually depicted as a snake with a woman's head. Since that isn't exactly a cool-looking creature imo, I decided to go with the Age of Mythology Wadjets.

also, it's too bad that whoever downvoted me didn't leave feedback as to why he or she downvoted me. That way I could've potentially fixed the problem they had with the concept

sorrowen

02-03-2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE! So original! I love his ultimate. It is kind of like Zed's shadow! Riot, please!

YourDrunkGranny

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakakuta View Post
i like this concept only thing that really bugs me when reading it is the E DoT it seems to me that you'd lose the dot damage if you end it early how does that work out? is the left over DoT damage added to instant ending or what?
maybe add something to Q it seems rather weak as it is possibly a slow or more damage or something
and the R is good but seems low damage maybe cutt range of AoE down and deal more damage
This champion is way too op bro.

Icraig33

02-08-2013

could you actually give me valid reasons on why this champion is overpowered as opposed to quoting a post that is no longer valid because it was made two years ago, back when this champion had a completely different playstyle and set of abilities? That way, I can actually potentially fix up the problems you see with the champ?