C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brockabilly99

01-03-2013

wat i like chiekn pie

General Stinky

01-10-2013

garaa >: )

morskatagara

01-17-2013

nice

morskatagara

01-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=storm i love it your champ is verry nice hope they get it

Simmions

01-18-2013

i like this idea, keep it alive

Icraig33

01-24-2013

bump

also, I have a new appearance for C'theeb which not only looks cooler in my opinion, but additionally solves the issue of his current appearance conflicting the the Djinn Malzahar skin. I'll see about getting this new look on the thread as soon as possible

Epsilaun

01-24-2013

hard to say what i think due to the clearly large amount of changes but.

E is confusing as spells are currently written out, not only would the AOE for spell buffing be awkward as there are 2 separate radius' but as it currently reads, a 1 second toxin for 20% boost to next CC, while a cool idea 1 second is a very small window of oportunity nor does in current form he possess any CC himself
W health cost seems awful steep with a really high mana return, not especially sure how well it would end up since it isn a particularly amazing scaling either.

Seems to have very low damage per spell, short CDs yes but with 0 CC and reletivly low scaling, his dmg will only be decent when his ulti is up.

clones should not take skillshot damage and then still pass through if they are such a kind as would stop (Ez q)

while picture is pretty nice i would have personally thought to make default skin have no head wrap, shaggy hair, with a slightly crazed/devious look in his eye, possibly only 1 eye visible through said hair to keep that look head wrap gives, then an alternate skin could be something more like a leather armored one that has a face wrap like that, just personal taste thought. For someone who passed a test and then left seeking his own challenge/survival the head wrap on default skin like that seems not quite as fitting as someone who does things like this with thought as apposed to just being crazy.

all in all seems to be a carefully thought champ that isnt trying to be some absurdly powerful thing, just a few things that do not quite make sense (the poison) but a worthwhile effort, wouldnt mind seeing another champ you came up with

Icraig33

01-25-2013

UPDATE:

- New look! (Illan will also be getting a new look with his own image sometime in the future)

Base Statistics:
- mana increased from 200 +30/lvl to 250 +53/lvl (AKA from 710 to 1151)

Q:
- increased range to 600-1000 from 500-800

W:
- Base damage increased to 70/125/180/235/290 from 70/105/140/175/210
- Health cost changed to 10% hp from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8%

E:
- Now slows enemies by a slight amount instead of increasing the duration of disables
- AP scaling increased to 35% from 30%
- Cooldown changed to 4.5/4/3.5/3/2.5s from 3s
- Mana cost increased to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/65/70/75/80

R:
- Clones no longer take damage from skillshots
- Added that mimicked spellcasts apply their own individual stacks of erosion, potentially tripling your applying rate.
- Mana cost increased to 150/200/250

JKracken

01-25-2013

How do you insert image in the article instead of thumbnails all at the end of the post?

Icraig33

01-25-2013

When you go in advanced edit, click on attachments. When you see the file you want to attach, click on it and it will automatically go to wherever your typing cursor is