C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nacoran

11-11-2012

hey this guy is great just remeber evryone that some mages are easily killed when someone gets close maybe someone could make a mage (or improve) that has some melee capibilities to fix this....
any way can you guys look at a skin idea called frost fire anivia. i would like a lil feedback.

Gradeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

As the OP stands now, the damage potential on Q is very high standing at 300 max base with a 1.0 AP ratio (600 and 2.0 AP with the full rank 3 ult). I understand the skill required to play this champion, but, with some CDR coming in handy, you can pop your ult, slow them into close range, and burst them down maintaining the tether on the Q while using the other abilities for a handy kill. I like the potential. Building a Chalice and some SV/CDR will really save the day and make its QoL better. The shield will buff your damage to ensure a kill (most likely) while mitigating a chance of a counter-attack from the opponent.
Nice job on this guy.

Icraig33

11-14-2012

MAJOR UPDATE:

Innate:
- Changed from

Sand (Innate): C'theeb's spells utilize sand as a weapon, which can pass through even the smallest of chinks in enemy armor, granting him natural spell penetration
---[/I]
C'theeb gains a natural flat 8/10/12/14 spell penetration.[NOTE: levels up at 6/11/16]

to

Erosion (Innate): C'theeb's magic becomes more powerful as it damages enemies, granting him spell penetration against targets he hits
---

Damage from C'theeb's spells inflict "Erosion" on targets they hit. His spells additionally ignore MResist on a target equal to the amount of Erosion stacks already on them. Erosion stacks last 3s and stack up to 30 times. [NOTE: stacks are placed AFTER the tick of damage is dealt]

Q:
- Damage over 3s reduced at earlier levels to 6/12/18/24/30 from 10/15/20/25/30
- Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 60/70/80/90/110

W:
- Health cost increased at later levels to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10% from 12/11/10/9/8%
- Slow reverted (AKA no longer slows, like before)

E:
- Mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 55/60/65/70/75

R:
- Mana cost changed to 150/225/300 from 175/225/275

Skquish

11-16-2012

Really cool concept.

Things that came to my mind:
Q: 1.0 ap ratio on short cd at level 5 which is really strong

But his other abilities kind of have weak ratios. Maybe nerf Q and buff his other skills to make him more interactive.

Also Catheeb cannot take advantage of the 20% increased cc on his E because he has no CC. It would be cool if one his skills had some sort of CC? Maybe let R have a mini stun. Otherwise, his opponent in lane could easily cancel the effect of R in a level 6 fight.

If you have the time, I just designed my first champ:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2807497

Kayoss666

11-16-2012

this character looks great. i love the idea. I do however thank that the R should start at atleast 2 cuz it seems very costly for 1 dodge basically. i think 2/4/6 would be better. i would also drop the 20% to like 10 or 15% to make it not so OP.

on the skill Illan could you give a example. And can Illan attack on his own like Annies Bear?

i like Dehydration but with AP of only 84 the final lvl would only grant 142 mana at a cost of 177.9 hp at full health. maybe rethink the numbers.

i really like Desert Blast and how it does bonus damage equal to ur AP

(Pockets, The Golden Merchant)

Icraig33

11-16-2012

I'll take your feedback into consideration, but keep in mind a few things:

Q - it secretly has a 7s cooldown, since the cooldown doesn't go off until the DoT is done. That, and the leash can be broken to cut off the brunt of the damage.

W - Aight, I'll probably think those numbers a little more. But don't forget that he probably won't be sitting at 84 AP for most of the match. Also, the damage isn't a lot because it's more for utility

E - It acts exactly like Orianna's ball, as stated in the ability tooltip. Meaning that it doesn't act on it's own like Annie's bear. As for the CC increase, it's meant mostly for his allies. It also works well if you get a Rylai's, which is why it's in the recommended items. And, just like W, the low damage is mainly for utility.

R - I'll probably do a some small tweaks for the ult, but probably not in the way you are suggesting (he actually has below-average DPS without it, even with the Q's damage)

Icraig33

11-16-2012

UPDATE:

Movement speed increased to 335 from 310 (to be in line with S3 changes)

Recommended items temporarily removed due to S3 item changes. Will bring them back once the changes are finalized.

Q:
- Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5s from 8/7/6/5/4s

W:
- Damage increased to 70/105/140/175/210 (+50%AP) from 60/95/130/165/200 (+40% AP)
- Cooldown increased to 6s from 5s
- Health cost changed to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8% from 12/11.5/11/10.5/10%

E:
- AP scaling increased to 30% from 25%

R:
- Mana cost changed too 60/180/300 from 150/225/300
- Cooldown changed to 165s flat from 170/165/160s

SheriffV2

11-28-2012

I'm all for any Dune related champion and/or skins!

Mua'Dib Fizz skin, Shai'Hulud ulti... "Wormsign!" *boom*

AsianOnboard

11-29-2012

I agree with more champions from/residing in the Shurima Desert. The concept is original and I hope a rioter sees this. Although as for the concept art, I would say cover him up a little more, make him more mysterious, Looks a bit too similar to Djinn Malzahar for me. Just my opinion though :P Love it either way

Icraig33

11-30-2012

Yeah, I actually agree with you and i've been conflicted with that for a while now. I'm probably going to end up adding something to him, make him look less like Malz's skin