C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Your link Was broken on my thread...kept bringing me to some other champion that i previously wrote lore to....Anyways...I'll get onto your lore.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

You didn't tell me you already had a lore outline. Well I couldn't do what i wanted to do with him since you already had an outline. I did leave the "audience" hanging by saying that there had already been another Sand-Mage. If you want another written I can do so, I wanted to relate him to someone, but you had the outline. But I had a rough draft of a sand champion, so i may just make her a sand mage, and intertwine them if you don't mind. Well, Here's the lore. You will find that I kept almost everything you said and just added some minor details.

Ctheeb comes from a bloodline of ancient people known as “Sand-Mages” who were exiled from the Shurima Desert for the practices of controlling the sands, which was prohibited by the Elders. It was written in law that the shifting sands should remain unstilled by magical energies because it could bring forth a devastating creature such as the “Burning Vengeance” they have heard so much about. Such a creature of sand could be controlled by the “Sand-Mages” and could start a rebellion. The “Sand-Mages” became nomadic and slowly died off, because they had not realized they had to tame the sands in order to live on.

Decades forward now Ctheeb is said to be the last of the “Sand-Mages” traveling this world with his best friend Wajet (his flying pet snake). Ctheeb soon came across the league, a place that granted his entry in return for a request. Ctheeb requested that the League looked for a bloodline to him, to find another “Sand-mage”. They agreed, but what Ctheeb wasn’t told is that they had already found another “Sand-Mage” that had been encased by the Elders in the Shurima Desert and brought to the league to hibernate until she awakened and would serve.

-Great is the power of Sand mage within the shifting sands, Never should you anger one.

Icraig33

01-21-2012

UPDATE:

E:
- no longer controllable by alt-clicking
- Now sends the Wajet after a targetted enemy
- Defensive bonuses increased to 55/60/65/70/75% from 52/54/56/58/60%
- Range increased to 500 units from 300

Icraig33

01-29-2012

Here's to hoping Xypherious sees it (though it's probably too late...)!

bump!

Some Fukwit

01-29-2012

Dat DoT.

Cthulu Almighty

02-05-2012

Hey are you up for a review? If so I will wait for your response so I can review your champion.

Icraig33

02-05-2012

@Fananigans: Well yeah, that's the point

@Cthulu: sure! Got a link?

Icraig33

02-17-2012

UPDATE:

Q:
Damage reworked to 30/43/56/69/82 (+33% AP), 30/43/56/69/82 (+33%AP), 30/43/56/69/82 (+33% AP) from 38/53/68/83/98 (+37% AP), 10/20/30/40/50 (+25% AP), 38/53/68/83/98 (+37% AP) (I personally think it gives more incentive to utilize the DoT as opposed to just using the nuke aspect)

R:
- Movement reduced to 15% from 25%

- Updated Quotes

- Update lore

-Added a dominion version of the Recommended Items

Icraig33

02-19-2012

UPDATE:

- Added tips for playing as/against C'theeb

Cthulu Almighty

02-22-2012

I am back and here is the link

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post20531589

I am going to review your champion shortly.