C'theeb, The Sand-Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

11-27-2011

UPDATE:

-Name changed to Ctheeb, The Sand-Mage

-All parts of the concept (that I could see at first glance) saying Catheeb and Sandwalker have been changed respectively

R:
-now reduces health costs in addition to mana costs

Will D Tran

11-30-2011

So with 25 MR from runes he starts the game with 32.5 magic pen FLAT, so he is hitting for true damage at level 1....
Lets start from there..than he gets boots, since he is mid lets say at level 3...54.5 Magic pene....wat..

At level 3 his Q deals upwards of 200 true damage with a single book....wat.

thats only counting his Passive and Q....im not even going to both calcing the rest of him; his passive as redic.. Most champs dont get MR till past level 8, and even so he get to fire straight through a null robe without even a scratch. To strong.

Will D Tran

11-30-2011

In sandstorm his Q alone does 270 true damage...than we calc in the X it does on its own, and than your little flier thing; which is really strong too, and his W and were looking at a short CD lablanc which doesnt have to worry about MR.

Icraig33

12-02-2011

tbh, i don't really know where you are getting that beginning magic penetration. when I calculated it, I got up to a maximum possible 26.285 magic penetration WITH the bonuses from his passive at level 1 (without boots, obviously). That's around how much armor penetration I have when I play Pantheon (in fact, I might even have more). This rune build is somewhat bad because you could spend the space from the quints and glyphs on better, more useful runes.

I find this to be perfectly balanced at early game because I don't know a single champion with armor above 20, while all champions start with at least 30 MR (except when you put runes into account). My Panth build does true damage until around mid game.

Now that I re-calculate it, it MIGHT be a little OP late game, but I'll leave it for now.

Icraig33

12-07-2011

UPDATE:

Innate:
- Percentage increase reduced to 5% from 10%

Icraig33

12-10-2011

UPDATE:

Updated the appearance: It now looks 20% cooler (credit goes to my brother and his awesome drawing skills!)

Icraig33

12-10-2011

UPDATE:

E:
- Base ASpeed changed to .6/.7/.8/.9/1s from a flat .65s

R:
- Will now follow Ctheeb at 25% of his MSpeed

Icraig33

12-11-2011

UPDATE:

Re-did the ability icons for Innate and Q

Icraig33

12-12-2011

UPDATE:

Re-did spell icons for W, E and R

Icraig33

12-14-2011

UPDATE:

E:
- Now procs Frozen Mallet and Ryrai's Crystal Scepter, but still does not proc anythin else.