Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wriggle's Lantern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbayne

03-10-2011

No i just said it feels like its incomplete, alot of that due to i almost never see anyone get one and anytime i do i get laughed at.

HAKKLEBOB

03-10-2011

Wriggles edge: infinity edge and wriggles lantern, combine cost: 1000

120 AD
25% lifesteal
40 armor
Unique passive: +75% crit damage
unique passive: physical attacks have have a 25% chance to deal an additional 1000 true damage to any units or structures
Unique active: global vision for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown)

Ok?

AntiTcb

03-10-2011

Quote:
dragonbayne:
It seems like Wriggle's Lantern should be able to build into something better. It's like its not fully evolved. I almost never see anyone use it. Maybe if Riot made it better they would...i like it...

This is where I lost it.

Der Cutze

03-10-2011

Quote:
HAKKLEBOB:
Wriggles edge: infinity edge and wriggles lantern, combine cost: 1000

120 AD
25% lifesteal
40 armor
Unique passive: +75% crit damage
unique passive: physical attacks have have a 25% chance to deal an additional 1000 true damage to any units or structures
Unique active: global vision for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown)

Ok?

the "global vision" thing sounds a bit lackluster compared to free wards...other than that, pretty okay item suggestion