I Can't play the game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makind

02-07-2010

I started the launch, I downloaded the patch, installed it, so far so good. But the server is off and play option is gray. I tried to do the "cheat" (up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down) but did not work and appears just below written "Retrieving version information ..." please help me!

Error Log: 02/08/2010 00:42 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.33] initializing ...
02/08/2010 00:42 [INFO] Add App [League of Legends Launcher] Exe [E: \ Program Files \ Games \ Riot Games \ League of Legends \ lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
Only that.

Thank you for your attention.

And sorry for my English, I am Brazilian and my English is not one of the best ... google translator rocks! \,, / Hehe ...

Biggyhead

02-07-2010

doesn't work for me either im pretty sure there working on it after i actually put riot points i can't play lol kinda messed up if u ask me but im patient im sure there will be a fix soon...

Makind

02-08-2010

hello ... I see that nobody of the staff came to help... But anyway, I came to inform that the problem of "server unavailable" was resolved, but the problem with "Retrieving version information" continues!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-08-2010

There were some recent server issues today and this weekend that may have caused this issue. It should be resolved now.

Nastydee

02-08-2010

No it didnt, and they probably wont fix this, people are having this problem for over a year...

Makind

02-08-2010

what?! more than a year? my god! So better quit the game "no comments to the staff ... And I expect them to clean up the problem of retrieving version information ..." pff

Nastydee

02-08-2010

see, server online now but wont work

Makind

02-08-2010

Until now my problem is not resolved!
someone from the staff help me? please? Or are they running away this problem for 1 year?

Nastydee

02-09-2010

There have been alot of topics about this everyday, but they keep ignoring it...

Makind

02-11-2010

helo? staff?? where are you???