Why do High Elos say "Play a carry and carry 4 scrubs"

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeiks

03-10-2011

Everybody wanna be a high elo player, but don't no one wanna carry this heavy ass team.

I DO IT THOUGH!!!

Correntt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Spada View Post
Their logic fails.

Yesterday Grackis (who got to 1900 through luck) was having a hard time as Fiddle against a team of 1200 elo.

Basically they make those threads so people won't go on about how MM is all about luck.

There are great players in high-elo, but not all of them are better than the average.
i watched stream, he trolls ,and he has no runes.

he did not buy a single ward

Ai shi teru

03-10-2011

4 carries + u tank vs opponent 5 carries.

your team wins.

o wait.. you always have bad luck that goes against statistics.

You luck is the same as surveying 1000 random people and finding out 900 of them are blind.

poor you, i cant imagine out of how many gazillion can one's luck be bad as yours

DSG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

EU ladder = elo hell.

Ko Hakoo

03-10-2011

Quote:
Their logic fails.

Yesterday Grackis (who got to 1900 through luck) was having a hard time as Fiddle against a team of 1200 elo.

Basically they make those threads so people won't go on about how MM is all about luck.

There are great players in high-elo, but not all of them are better than the average.
Ignoring the fact that he is Grakis...

Clearly good players can carry every game and not just have a strong positive relationship over the course of many games. /sarcasm

Ai shi teru

03-10-2011

Quote:
Their logic fails.

put an average player in high elo and he will get dominated completely in lane.

Verxint

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup View Post
Play a tank and carry 4 scrubs.
This. A tank can singlehandedly win a game. A carry can't.

Kayote

03-10-2011

I play Nasus, I win games?

Rokudan

The Council

03-10-2011

Any role can 'carry'

Papa Tayder

03-10-2011

The key seems to be playing champs that aren't tanks or carries, but rather both. I have the most success with champs like Nasus and Udyr. Both have great survivability and awesome damage output, so if your team isn't supporting you, then you can still rape. Playing a carry requires your team to cc/initiate properly and playing a tank requires your carry to dps and position properly.

EDIT: If your team is really as bad as you think they are, you aren't carrying as Ashe/Yi/MF/whatever carry you're playing. A team of 5 scrubs will still focus the carry if your 4 scrubs aren't at least SOMEWHAT protecting you, even if doing so passively.

123456 ... 7