League Judgement - Katarina [Fanmade]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Ya know riot could get a lot of judgements out if the just searched fo good fan made ones

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

This is more of a Kat/Garen ship then a judgement. The snake was so random- in all the Riot judgments they kept things within reasonable context. You make Kat out to be a vicious killer whose two primary purposes in life are Noxus and killing- I don't really think that Riot makes her out to be that extreme. Also, Riot's lore only shows that Garen is interested in Kat- there's no reason to believe that she is even aware of this, let alone that she reciprocates. While your writing style is clean and understandable, I felt that the content was significantly lacking, both in the agreement with Riot lore and in the content you chose to put in.

Tldr: Your structure is above average, but the content sucked.

Peco1321

11-17-2011

You know, I totally disagree with you, let me first add the extract of the official lore from Garen and Kat

She is most famous, however, for her exploits in the campaigns against Demacia, especially those surrounding her engagements with the nation's champion, Garen; a rivalry that began when she recovered the remains of Sion from a vanguard under his protection.

------

It was beneath their mighty banners of war that Garen first met steel with Katarina, the Sinister Blade. The infantrymen who beheld this event (and survived) commented that it seemed as though the two were locked in a mortal waltz against a symphony of clashing blades.

Garen, the pride of the Demacian military and leader of the Dauntless Vanguard, returned from this battle breathless for the first time in his career, though some speculate that this was due to reasons other than exhaustion. The plausibility of these rumors was bolstered when, in every instance thereafter, Garen seized the opportunity to encounter the Sinister Blade again.

------

So, they have at least hinted that they do have a rivalry, the fans have gone a bit more and started hinting a relation beyond the blade between which will not be unwelcomed since is the classic "Romeo & Juliet" story but with blades on bot lovers (and with Garen been cooler and more badass than Romeo, and of course, Juliet was not even close to Katarina uberness)

The idea of the snake cover up was a decent, maybe even nice way to hide the assasination, there could be better ways, but that one was a good solution , but anyway everybody has its own opinion, I guess the writter will welcome the critic, just pointing out a few things

RevaÑ

11-17-2011

i for one enjoyed reading it took me a tad by surprise when it was a kats judgement and it had there love for each other instead of her dad. i like the way u made them look like the couple that i think most of us would like to see happen. nice work indeed not from some one trying to be a grammer police or structure more from a reader that enjoyed what he read and looking for others u might have.

Josh de Tonreau

12-27-2011

I don't think she's a "contract" assassin but otherwise gj

xXscoobyXD

04-30-2012

And this is why we have the buddy system, and why you don't stand in a room with a crazy killer without back up or a shield of some sort.

Ask Katarina

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXscoobyXD View Post
And this is why we have the buddy system, and why you don't stand in a room with a crazy killer without back up or a shield of some sort.
I didn't have anything to do with the buddy system being put in place. Some summoner died to a poisonous snake from south of the great barrier. It was his own fault.

Princess Sivir

04-30-2012

Those snakes... tricky and sneaky little buggers, are they not, Du Coutaeu?

o0sniper50o

04-30-2012

Not typical format for a league judgement, especially with the summoner dying at the end, but I really like the twist and think it was better overall because of your own variation of the typical judgement. It gives a little more personality to the summoner and the champion other than a mechanical process with memory exploitation, questions, and entrance to the league. I personally enjoyed it a lot and hope that you'll make more stuff like this.

HInTLhEusaR

04-26-2014

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!
The relationship between Kat and Garen is a bit... Odd...
And I know this was written before her rework, in which her lines and such made her sound more pissed with everyone, but I still think this makes her look like pure evil, which she isn't.
And because of this making her so vicious, her having a relationship with Garen is even more bizarre.
But still great writting, makes you really want to keep reading. It would fit perfectly as the lore for a new champion, but for Katarina I think it's just overkill. Get it? Cause she only wants to kill? Ah you have no sense of wittiness.