The New Udry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triforce711

02-07-2010

Im confused on what to do with udry now that he got nerfed a bit. Anyone have suggestions on what abilities he should get first like lvl bear and tiger first then turtle then phoenix last because it sucks, or etc. Someone give me some guidance.

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

udyr can still carry like no other,
phoenix still packs a punch
so you could go bear/turtle/phoenix, it all just depends how you play him, I like to get bear first depending on my laning partner for possible early ganks otherwise i hit up turtle so i can farm without worrying too much about my life

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Udry is a pretty cool guy, eh haz plenty of itemz and doesnt afraid of anything.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

02-07-2010

Champions who harass you early game can hurt. Hence, you turtle first.

Triforce711

02-07-2010

When phoenix still was amazing i would go 1 turtle then lvl up bear and phoenix and jungle a ton. Phoenix would wreck everything. But now im not so sure i can do that anymore since it has been nerfed heavily from what i have seen maby i am wrong and still should do that.

sOtWiSteD

02-07-2010

Well, I play udyr alot, and yes he has been nerfed but still just as effective.
i start out with vamp scept and get turtle and just play extremeeely safe. i only attempt killing if i see we have a good gank. then i start getting farmed and get lizard buff. from there you start ganking, and you should be dominating.
items that are good depending on their heroes are:
1. banshees veil
2. triforce
3. beserkers greaves
4. executioners calling
5. madred's razors
6. infinity edge
7. bloodthirster
8. frozen mallet
9. black cleaver
i don't really get tiger stance either.
good luck