For all of you who think twitch,evelynn,and shaco should be nerfed please read this!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualhemo View Post
i do not believe the whole team should buy them early on i said wards early on in every lane to prevent them from ganking and as the game progresses then yes i believe the whole team should eventualy pick up elixirs if you didnt like the thread then post your own way to deal with them i made this to help people who dont know how to not to judged by people who dont know what they talk about]\
For the VS stealth argue ment

You dont need wards in every lane just make sure you dont get caught with your pants down.

By that i mean dont be in a vulnerable position play more defensive and predict their movements based on mias its rlly quite simple....

For the PRO stealth arguement.

also playing them effectively and unpredictably might be tougher

a little thing i use sometime is using teleport, go in bush closest to ur lane's enemy turret pop teleport into someone else's lane while being out of sight hit invisi = OMGWTFBBQ SAUCE howd eve get there.

dualhemo

02-07-2010

if i may tell you that you can stealth then teleport and it will still work without unstealthing you on my usualy teem if i play twitch and my friend plays teemo i often take teleport for the purpose of going stealth then tele to on of his shrooms(which he places i n all lanes not just one) for the purpose of ganking :P all in all i agree with what your saying and wish you and eve the best of luck mate

ShloobeR

02-07-2010

Quote:
i do not believe the whole team should buy them early on i said wards early on in every lane to prevent them from ganking and as the game progresses then
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualhemo View Post
... to counter act this one of the first items every member of your team should buy is an oracle's elixir to prevent him from ganking you...
yes you did

ShloobeR

02-07-2010

Double post sorry : X

the frenchy

02-07-2010

im a pretty good stealth player

and yes since im playing stealth i know how to counter then too

and there two role to follow

1 good comunication between the team

2 force team fight and call the stealth when he pop

because most stealth are really easy to burn quickly

ironiclly the best anti stealth is shaco

dualhemo

02-07-2010

as i said if you do not like it then make your own.....

Eruend

02-08-2010

Dual, your whole topic is to defend your champ, with invalid and weak arguments... OFCOURSE people aren't going to like it. You're basicly saying "I want to avoid a nerf so don't speak up!"

You're not being subjective at all here. Just plain childish. While I'll agree that at the least Eve isn't OP, I seriously think Twich and Shaco need some adjustments. They can basicly both null and void stealth detection rather easilly when played right.

Twich outranges wards/elixirs. If wards really are a problem to a twich, the smart one will either buy an elixir to take them down or simply play as if stealth was ONLY an AS buff.

Shaco has his built in flash which... also outranges wards and elixirs. Whooptydoo. Crit Shaco can set up a box, go ahead and leap into an enemy team, 1 or 2 shot a champ (kills it IMO) and run away before anyone has time to react. And it's not as if he lacked the means to do so either. Infact, he's probably the champ with the most escape options out there save for maybe Kassadin.

I keep on saying, don't bother running after Shaco, you won't catch up to him, which is the case 85% of the time. But that doesn't take away the fact he effortlessly took out a champ beforehand.

Forcing an entire team to play differently due to opposing team composition is perfectly normal, but doing so AND making them waste gold on ineffective counters?

Eve's a powerful champ, but atleast the counters are actually worth something against her.