For all of you who think twitch,evelynn,and shaco should be nerfed please read this!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dualhemo

02-07-2010

The three champions posted above are apparently considered "no skill champs". I would like to tell everyone out there who have no idea how to deal with the three of them how to do it.Twitch is relatively simple to neutralize. A simple 150 gold for a vision ward will allow you and your team to keep an eye on him, in addition a smart twitch will change lanes to counter act this one of the first items every member of your team should buy is an oracle's elixir to prevent him from ganking you.Evelynn can also be stopped the same way as Twitch can be,the second thing you must remember to do on both of them is to gank the two of them whenever possible. Both twitch and Evelynn are extremly squishy and you should be able to kill them within 2-3 hits. Shaco is a bit harder to deal with because of his decieve,i recomend using a ward in the lane with Shaco so you can see when he uses that ability. do not attempt to engage him while he is stealthed simply run from him untill he isnt stealthed and then attack him and kill him if you can stun him then do it. The last peice of advise to all of you out there that hate the three of them is to remember to focus fire them early in the game it will render them useless late game. i am a huge fan of Twitch,Shaco,and Evelynn i love playing them and the advice i have mentioned has rendered me useless in several games so i know from experience that they work have funn all and gl.

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Are they really considered no skill champs? If played right a shaco can play mind games in a lane with Jack in the box + deceive, also with an added flash skill you have the possibility of further confusion as to in what direction you actually are.

Evelynn players can possibly lure noob players away from team fights and gank them in the jungle. also they need to know where to place themselves and avoid being harassed and prevented from farming gold.

twitch i admit as well is one of the most no skill chars in the game, i dont understand how people can mess him up. stealth + 2 hits + slow + spray and pray=gg (possible oracles to get rid of wards)

ShloobeR

02-07-2010

so the way to counter twitch is for your WHOLE TEAM to buy an oracle early on?

what? if I was twitch (which i am often) i would LOVE that so much.

Edit: Ok so your advice is 'spend money on detection hit them and kill them it's easy' ... why did you even MAKE this thread?

dualhemo

02-07-2010

you have never played a high ELO game as twitch have you....

dualhemo

02-07-2010

IrTehBoomSwagger i agree with what you are saying as i said i often play twitch shaco and evelynn they are some of my favorite champs and Shaco is my most played champ followed by twitch then evelynn and in a high ELO game twitch is a horrible idea because they do exactly what i just said and they usualy destroy the gut playing twitch he isnt as OP as everyone thinks i assure you

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualhemo View Post
its really quite easy to detect wards/ oracles

Oracles = check their buffs

Wards = buy oracle kill wards, or walk back and forth if they interrupt their minion smacking for a bit then go back to minion smacking they mightve thought you wouldve come closer and smack u or try and cast, or if they make progressive advances towards you...

its all about placement.

Weyen

02-07-2010

Quote:
The three champions posted above are apparently considered "no skill champs".

If you're trying to argue against that, I should point out that "hope your opponents don't buy an Oracle Elixir" isn't exactly a "skill".

Personally, I don't think they're "no skill" champs, but they are annoying as heck. Having to dump hundreds of gold on detection items is frustrating. If you're buying wards, you have to reposition them every few minutes. If you're buying elixirs, you have to re-buy them every time you die. If there was some item which would permanently grant true sight (like, as an additional effect of Haunting Guise or something) that would be one thing, but having to blow 400g every time you die to neutralize one ability of one player is kind of annoying.

ShloobeR

02-07-2010

Quote:
if you believe that your whole team should buy oracles early on then you have no idea what you're talking about

that's what ... 2000g spent to specifically coutner (and not totally counter) one member of their team early on,

dualhemo

02-07-2010

i do not believe the whole team should buy them early on i said wards early on in every lane to prevent them from ganking and as the game progresses then yes i believe the whole team should eventualy pick up elixirs if you didnt like the thread then post your own way to deal with them i made this to help people who dont know how to not to judged by people who dont know what they talk about]\

dualhemo

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weyen View Post
If you're trying to argue against that, I should point out that "hope your opponents don't buy an Oracle Elixir" isn't exactly a "skill".

Personally, I don't think they're "no skill" champs, but they are annoying as heck. Having to dump hundreds of gold on detection items is frustrating. If you're buying wards, you have to reposition them every few minutes. If you're buying elixirs, you have to re-buy them every time you die. If there was some item which would permanently grant true sight (like, as an additional effect of Haunting Guise or something) that would be one thing, but having to blow 400g every time you die to neutralize one ability of one player is kind of annoying.
ahh as i said i am a huge fan of these three champs and most of the fun comes from the fact that i get to maek people waste gold however i must agree with you that it is unfair to others