Im new with Udyr can i get some help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RipLash

02-07-2010

Ok Udyr seem to be a good player to me i like him alot cause the fact the early on in the game if he mids ha can stay healthy for a long time i can last with him but i cant seem to that many kills i only get like maybe like 10 a round when i first start off so here is my skill arrange meant

lvl 1 Turtle
lvl 2 Fire bird
and i keep going back and for with these till lvl 6
lvl 7 bear
lvl 8 turtle
lvl 9 fire bird
lvl 10 cat
lvl my turtle all the way first then the fire bird then the bear then then the cat

so tell me wat u think i wud also appreciate if some one could tell me some sugestions on runes and items

ty PS be nice plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvenAfter

02-07-2010

My first tip to you is to learn the name of the skills (phoenix, turtle, bear, tiger), and perhaps proofread your work. I'm not trying to be mean, I promise, it's just easier to read.

Your skill build is good. It's a generally accepted rule that phoenix is the better stance for dealing damage, so that's a good call. What I do personally is this:

1. Turtle
2. Bear
3. Phoenix

I take bear sooner just in case a gank opportunity presents itself early (someone tower dives just a bit, that little stun + the tower can kill them). Then I push phoenix, while alteranating turtle and bear on the way up. Looks kinda like this:

4. Phoenix
5. Phoenix
6. Turtle
7. Phoenix
8. Bear
9. Phoenix
10. Turtle

Then turtle->bear up to 16, where you finish with Tiger.

That's my skill build.

I don't mess with runes too much, so I'll leave that to you. I'll toss you my personal item build, just because

1. Vamp Scept
2. Berserker Greaves
3. Phage -> Frozen Hammer
5. (Vamp Scept) -> Stark's Fervor or Malady
6. Phantom Dancer

Shouldn't go much farther than that, but if it does, Infinity Edge is a nice buy.

For a more complete analysis, check out my guide (shameless plug, lol): https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=47392

Enjoy one of the most cooio champs in the game.