@Riot: In Attempting to Destroy Lane Passivity...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackxguard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynac View Post
Not really. What if you force someone to b or kill someone? It is completely different then.
If you have any type of gaming sense, you'll still have a rough guesstimate on the time frame for their level.

Kissmonster

03-10-2011

Why would you be passive against Vlad? Wouldn't you want to zone him as much as possible and gank him as much as possible before he gets to the dreaded level 9?

Personally I find myself much more agressive against a Vlad.

Rynac

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackxguard View Post
If you have any type of gaming sense, you'll still have a rough guesstimate on the time frame for their level.
Except that there are waaaaaaaaaaay too many variables to be able to accurately determine the exact time someone will level up. I mean, yeah, I could say that an enemy will level up in the next 30 seconds, but that doesn't help when this game is pretty much based on split second decision making.

A Wild Missingno

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynac View Post
Not really. What if you force someone to b or kill someone? It is completely different then.
If you do this, you have gained a level advantage in the process. Knowing their level becomes less important. Regardless, the more familiar you are the the flow of the game, the better you become at predicting level ups.

Either way, Rynac, if you're going to insist on arguing about this topic then please provide a cogent reason for why level ups matter in the first place, aside from the 1-2 // 5-6 transitions.

Edit: I see you made a post regarding DoT spells. If this is happening often, you need to change the pattern of your harassment so you can deal enough damage at the appropriate time to keep this from happening.