Fail ELO system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peachysnapple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickbaby View Post
i would imagine that part of the matchmaking is based on the players available to match with.

Would you rather the system keep you in queue for 10-15mins extra while it pieces together a team closer to your ELO?

At the very least, you should get some kind of notice that there are not enough players at your level, to make balanced teams and give you the option to continue forward.
I think that we should be able to choose close elo or fastest game .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andyafk

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkWMA View Post
So I decided to play ranked tonight and for some reason every game has been pretty fail. Last game I had a 0-10 gangplank and a Veigar mid who died twice in the first three minutes. Also, bot lane tried double teaming an MF and both died. I wondered what was the matter so I just kept playing coming out of the game with a modest score of 11-12 (score was like 20-40+?). We end up losing (obviously) and I happen to look at my teammates ratings...and guess what... here's my team ELO vs the other's:

My team: 1337, 1340, 1287, 1266, 1295

Enemy team: 1411, 1385, 1372, 1380, 1377

Really riot? What's with your ELO system? I don't mind playing with 1200s, but stacking them on my team while stacking high ELO on the other team is just stupid. Fix your system. Please...
the elo where you saw is already calculated the win and lose
i'm guessing enemy team won where they all summed up the elo for the win and same for your team elo lost
so the difference gap is that big
but yea i still think riot needs to put some brackets for newbs where 2 wins 12xx elo in my 1350~1400 elo team