And we surrendered because???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Its Puma Time

03-09-2011

Anyone else have those games where it you get a 4 to 1 surrender vote but you couldn't figure out why?
My team was Kog (me) Nasus, Malz, Jax, and jungle tryn....not the greatest team I know but its what I get for solo queue normal games, any-who, I'm mid and at 20 minutes into the game our team K/D ratio was around 10 (us) to their 18. We had our side lane towers taken down but mid still stood strong, I believe we had one of their side lanes down but I can't remember, my team goes blindly into the first team fight and we lose it with 3 deaths on our team and we took out 2 of theirs, (keeping in mind that we are a late game team comp IMO anyways) I didn't think it was that bad. All of a sudden everyone was agreeing in team chat that it was gg and we lost and the forsaken surrender button popped up! I quickly went to hit no but the rest of the team said yes!?!?!? ugh the surrender button really needs to disappear or riot needs to revert the time changes.. unless its just that terrible of a game its impossible to know at the 20 min mark if a game is won or lost!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSilas43

03-09-2011

Thats why you play early game hero and people think its gg and surrender super fast. instant wins.