Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fastest Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeyTheNub

06-04-2011

Well for me, i jungle shaco, jus cuz i main him, my jungle route is lik 3:30 or 3:50 depeending on wether i get counter jungled or not. but my route is not good, i get blue, wolves, then wraith or red depending on wether team is getting pushed hard or not, if we're winning i'll get wraiths if not then jus red, then gank.
Shaco can solo dragon at level 1 if tat's all you wanted to do was atk dragon at lvl 1, not really worth it i think personally, if u dont believe me check youtube, shaco solo dragon level 1. Plus with your slow and stealth, you can gank easier.

Crostol

06-04-2011

lol best ganker is xin

Tha Dynamite

06-04-2011

Quote:
Crostol:
lol best ganker is xin

Not by a long shot.

Hwa Ryun

06-04-2011

Quote:
Crostol:
lol best ganker is xin

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

xDunbar

06-04-2011

olaf is currently the fastest jungler in the game. he clears starting at blue at like 3:45 with runes. lee sin and trundle have fast speeds too. with full jungle runes arpen reds, flat armor yellow, attack spd blues, and arpen quints you can get around 3:50 with lee/trundle.

TL Frolo

06-04-2011

Quote:
xDunbar:
olaf is currently the fastest jungler in the game. he clears starting at blue at like 3:45 with runes. lee sin and trundle have fast speeds too. with full jungle runes arpen reds, flat armor yellow, attack spd blues, and arpen quints you can get around 3:50 with lee/trundle.

shaco can clear at about 3:30-3:40 as soon as the minion animation bug gets fixed starting at red

TL Frolo

06-04-2011

Quote:
Crostol:
lol best ganker is xin

best ganker is shaco no argument

Diamondragan

06-04-2011

From what I can tell, and personal experience...Shaco is a nightmare level 3 ganker.

Side lane never saw him coming.

NightRaith361

06-04-2011

i like udyr because he is so useful in almost any situation and rammus because i seem to be able to jungle really fast, i've never timed it but i can do blue pretty fast and wolves then wraiths and my smite will still be on a 20 sec cooldown so i get double golems then red then gank