Fastest Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyroc

04-20-2011

How does Amumu fair among these junglers? I'm surprised no one is mentioning him.

Jacaari

04-20-2011

Shaco is still I think one of the best that fits all these categories.

1. Using a certain jungle rotation I can hit level 3 before the solo mid champion.

2. Shaco can take down Dragon at Level 6 with the Madreds Razor and his clone. Your clone does 75% of your champions damage and Can proc your madred's.

3. Being level 3 before the mid lane with Jack in the Box Two shiv poison and Deceive it looks like this.
Deceive in behind them and crit, drop a box behind you to fear them as they try to run,shiv
right after and auto attack their back with your mid carry.

4. Assuming you do 1-3 correctly and consistently #3 being in any lane not just mid. Shaco is your optimal jungler. Side note being that he can also counter jungle the enemy champion with JitB and his decieve and smite steals using wards.

Level 3 approx. 3 minutes and 20ish seconds 40ish for side lane gank

TL;DR Shaco is the best champion to jungle to achieve ganks, speed, dragon, and survivability to counter jungles

Exabhiterz

04-20-2011

it depens of each champ
ww can solo dragon on lvl 4 if u build skill 2 to lvl 3
also a quiet good ganker at lvl 6
n have a wide sense if some on is below 50% if u raise it to lvl 3 or less
so u can track easlly ur enemy whit blood scent he have

udyr is the fastest i think cause he have tutrle stance which boost ur def from monster
n nunu is also good as a jungler type also have a good buffs for jungling

well what i'm thinkin is
ww is a good ganker at wide area whit his blood scent so he can see n track which ur taem also can see the enemy in a large area
n nunu is good at gankin enemy which doesn't have disalbe skill so he can slow n help team mate for running or killing or chasing
while udyr is good at gankin near turret etc n is good at gaining map control for the team if the player is good at gankin the enemy

so every jungler champ is a good jungler n a good ganker whit different advantages of their own
ww is good at lvl 6++
nunu n udyr is good from the start to gain map control

Something Snazzy

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyroc View Post
How does Amumu fair among these junglers? I'm surprised no one is mentioning him.
Amumu can gank really well but can easily be counter jungled and he isn't very fast in the jungle, especially after the first few levels. He can reliably hit dragon pretty early without building for it just because of his cry though.

malphismia

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFong View Post
Fiddle can take dragon at level 3, blue pot, full jungle run, skip the double golem, flash over the wall and start draining dragon :P It works. You don't even need a creative mastery or runekit. Just the regular **** and AP runes
U know fiddle can do dragon at level 2. It's been done. Take blue golem, and go straight to dragon. You need to the right setup though. It's not recommended.

By the way, mundo/trynd/olaf can jungle the fastest, but only if they jungle at low health (don't use HP pot right away, pot when your health is low), so it's not very safe. I would just go with nunu as safest/fastest.

PunchGroin

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
Olaf and Yi are probably the fastest junglers.
The lowest level someone can take down dragon is about level 6 if you rushed Madreds.
The best gank depends on level. IMO, the best level 4 ganker is Udyr. The best level 6 gankers are Nunu and WW.
Optimal jungle is anyone who can...if I'm getting that question right.

Again, IMO and experience.

Yi requires luck to get his uberfast jungle. (Almost never get lucky enough for a <4 min clear, its nice when it happens) Nunu and Shaco are also really fast. (Shaco gets the HUGE speed boost at the beginning cause of his boxes, you can be level 3 with red and gank a level 1 mid lane.)

After the 1st clear, yi is probably the fastest. (or olaf) Tryn is also SHOCKingly fast.

Far as I know the best - fastest level 4/5 drag is Nunu.

Doriantv

04-20-2011

Why does it matter? There's more to the game than derping out the jungle as fast as possible.

FaerellG

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Why does it matter? There's more to the game than derping out the jungle as fast as possible.
because derping out the jungle as fast as possible means that you can get a level advantage on the opponent and get to that "ganking" stage of being a jungler sooner.

Toast Defender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
Olaf and Yi are probably the fastest junglers.
The lowest level someone can take down dragon is about level 6 if you rushed Madreds.
The best gank depends on level. IMO, the best level 4 ganker is Udyr. The best level 6 gankers are Nunu and WW.
Optimal jungle is anyone who can...if I'm getting that question right.

Again, IMO and experience.
Not true. I can still down dragon @ 4 with Warwick, but it isn't worth the risk because you end with very low HP and can't gank after.

ironblades

04-20-2011

http://reignofelementz.com/jungle-tier-list

Stonewalls current observations, he has a break down of all your questions