Fastest Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakkas

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvanaasha View Post
I personally would vote xin as the most optimal jungler. He does his jungle quickly, and is one of the best gankers.
He's a good ganker but he does not do the jungle quickly

Sykil

04-19-2011

Trudle is pretty quick. Contaminate keeps him moving.

Best gank... among common junglers I'd say Rammus, Amumu, and Nocturne. Xin is in that mix, but he's not a popular jungler.

Optimal... Nunu. He's fast and can counter-jungle very well. His natural tankyness certainly helps, too. He can jungle quickly while still building AP (Void Staff + Deathcap), or he can build like an offtank and still do respectable damage with things like Rod of Ages and Abyssal Scepter. Ganks aren't as strong as some, but he can permaslow with ice balls - and if he gets up to you with red buff, you're not getting away.

A lot of people will say Udyr, but he's very predictable, and I don't like that he literally has to get on you to execute his stun. He's probably my favorite jungler to go up against because his ganks are weaksauce. If you play a hero with any CC he's not a threat at all.

CosMoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

In the very beginning (first 7 minutes): Nunu.

He gets a lot slower in comparison to other junglers after that because usually you only level Consume twice in the beginning. Also, he can't solo Dragon because of that (try it if you don't believe me).

Also, please don't take advice from players suggesting to build AP Nunu.

aRchiBole

04-20-2011

Yi potentially but would have to be super lucky w alpha strike bonus dmg procs.Fastest to gank time would be udyr, shaco, evelyn who all gank lvl 2-4 easilly.

Slimegoon

Recruiter

04-20-2011

As someone that plays WW a lot, I'd have to say him.

If you go full jungle runes, start with cloth armor and 1 health pot, you can clear the jungle and end with enough gold to finish madreds and get a health pot or two. After madreds, dragon is cake with WW. Even after the dragon buff a few patches back, I can get dragon at level 4 in under 6 min.

However, this doesn't mean much. Running WW with jungle runes gimps him later, and any decent team will ward dragon early and come rape me if I try to get it at level 4 solo.

Aikimiller

04-20-2011

As far as consistency, speed, and strong gank goes, Nunu is definatly my choice.

However, Akali is a scary, scary thing to have come flying out of the jungle at level 6. She's not quite as fast at clearing, but god, when she's done people start dying.

Suuperdad

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Fate View Post
Who's the fastest jungler?

What's the lowest level that someone can take down dragon?

Who's the best gank?

Who's the optimal Jungle?

Fastest Jungler?
Mundo, then Yi/Trynd with lucky procs, then Olaf.

Lowest level someone can dragon?
Fiddlesticks or Nunu, around level 5, but it's not optimal in a game where people will ward the dragon (too risky). Wriggle's AD junglers are around level 7-8 to do so somewhat safetly. Gone are the days of level 2 fiddle dragons.

Best gank?
Shaco. Other people are better gankers, but do so later. Shaco can gank the most reliably right at level 2, and for that reason, he gets my vote. If you are talking about "they aren't getting away" ganks at higher levels, then I'd say Nocturne, Udyr, Nunu, as well.

Optimal Jungler?
A lot goes into this, and it entirely depends on your ELO. Low ELO you don't have to deal with as much counter-jungling, so you can put a lower emphasis of safe jungling. High ELO, you really must be a safe jungler like WW, Olaf, Nunu.

One thing to consider also is your role lategame. For this reason, Olaf is very common at high ELO, because he's a decent jungler, fairly safe, but most importantly, lategame he can assassinate their carry much like Poppy does. pop Ult, and nothing is stopping him from eating Ashe.

High ELO: Olaf, WW, Nunu.

Mid ELO you can get a lot of value out of picking a strong invader (counter-jungler), because mid ELO doesn't know how to protect against a counter jungler as well. I'd suggest Shaco, Nunu, Eve, or even Poppy with Clairvoyance/smite can absolutely devistate their jungler.

Low ELO, go for a pure snowballer. High risk/reward junglers like Yi, Akali, Trynd... junglers that can really snowball if your enemy team is clueless.

My suggestion though? Go to Elements Jungle Tier list. All junglers are ranked in each category, and it is done by HIGH ELO experience. It's not the bible, but I'd trust it more than the opinions you'll get on forums from random replies (yes this includes my own).

M4nTiCoR3

04-20-2011

Fastest Jungler: Landspeed Record Rammus...oh wait...thats not what you menat was it...lol.

Check it out here

TheUntzBus33

04-20-2011

Fastest:
Yi, Olaf(but he gets scary low hp at times), Renekton, Nunu

Lowest Dragon Level:
7 is a safe bet on most AD jungle champs with a wriggles (blue buff helps). Fiddle at 5.

Best gank:
Rammus, Shaco, Eve, Renekton, WW (at 6), Nunu, Nocturne

Optimal Jungler: (This I think is a situational question but...)
I personally LOVE Renekton in the jungle. It's true he is a great solo lane champ, but his movement ability, stun, and damage make him SCARY coming out of the jungle to gank. If necessary, later into the game, he can ult and dive towers on ganks. He also does very well against jungle minions and can easily do dragon at lvl 7.

FaerellG

04-20-2011

I like jungling nunu because he's got a superb counter-jungle.