Fastest Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S Fate

03-09-2011

Who's the fastest jungler?

What's the lowest level that someone can take down dragon?

Who's the best gank?

Who's the optimal Jungle?

I used Jarvan to jungle just now, just got 7:03

My Warwick jungle with the same pathing but diff build got 7:32....

What are your jungle times?

Charlie HiiiGh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Udyr has a faster gank than Ww and his time is based off of getting to level 4 and red buff. fastest I've gotten is 3:50 or something like that.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Olaf and Yi are probably the fastest junglers.
The lowest level someone can take down dragon is about level 6 if you rushed Madreds.
The best gank depends on level. IMO, the best level 4 ganker is Udyr. The best level 6 gankers are Nunu and WW.
Optimal jungle is anyone who can...if I'm getting that question right.

Again, IMO and experience.

Cenerae

03-09-2011

Mundo is the fastest jungler, but to do so requires you to make use of Burning Agony, which makes you quite vulnerable if the enemy team comes hunting for you. Olaf and Phoenix Udyr are fast, reliable and a lot safer.

Fiddle can solo dragon at lvl 5 I think, but requires a blue buff to do so and will take a long time to do it (so can be stopped and killed easily). Nunu may be able to as well.

Best jungle gankers are Rammus, Twitch, Evelynn and Shaco. Yi and Nunu gank very strong too.

Optimal jungler? Hard to say, there are several very good junglers but each meshes better with different teams. I like to think of Nunu as being the 'best' overall since he has a good clear time, a safe jungle, can counter jungle and gank very well. Basically, he is excellent at all aspects of jungling. The only downside of course is how Nunu drops off to being a buffbot that snares people late game.

Ultimate Noob Na

03-09-2011

Fiddle can take dragon at level 3, blue pot, full jungle run, skip the double golem, flash over the wall and start draining dragon :P It works. You don't even need a creative mastery or runekit. Just the regular **** and AP runes

IceColdEmber

03-09-2011

Tryndamere is potentially the fastest with his amazing damage crit, but it's very inconsistent.

Best gank, I'd have to say Shaco.

For dragon, most of them can take it at around level 7.

Optimal would have to be Udyr because he just has so many routes.

Addison16

03-09-2011

Nunu has the about the fastest jungling of any champ, esp at start. As for best ganker, well fiddle is my favorite since he has a fear (basically a stun) as well as high damage. Also once he gets his ult he's insane as ganking.

Madagan

03-09-2011

Olaf is the most consistently fastest jungler, however if you are lucky on Yi or Tryndamere you can clear it faster (Alpha Strike procs/crits respectively)

Shaco imo is the best ganker, the blink really helps and he has plenty of tools to use if things go wrong.

Optimal is Udyr, he is a great ganker, quite safe and quite fast.

Netsrak

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
Olaf and Yi are probably the fastest junglers.
The lowest level someone can take down dragon is about level 6 if you rushed Madreds.
The best gank depends on level. IMO, the best level 4 ganker is Udyr. The best level 6 gankers are Nunu and WW.
Optimal jungle is anyone who can...if I'm getting that question right.

Again, IMO and experience.
I've done dragon at level four with Tiger Udyr Madreds and a blue buff. Mostly because I am currently poor at ganking.

Sarvanaasha

04-19-2011

I personally would vote xin as the most optimal jungler. He does his jungle quickly, and is one of the best gankers.