Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostoad

03-09-2011

Quote:
RiotStatikk:
I don't know, I feel there has just been this massive power creep for a while now and we need to bring more of our champions down to earth.

Nasus has a lot of strong qualities about him but he is outshined by other heavy DPS such as Xin Zhao, Garen, and Olaf.

Edit:
A reason we would want to nerf other champions instead of buffing Nasus would be because we feel that damage values may be on the high side at the moment and that we are trying to globally bring that down so players have a bit more time to make in-game decisions.

This is nothing concrete, I honestly do not know about our plans specifically for Nasus but I know we are taking a look at heavy DPS in general right now.

He outshines something :O

Beverak

03-09-2011

I came hoping for Soundgarden.

All I see are lies.

iusedtobecool

03-09-2011

Yeah... about 3 months ago...

Posted on 12-02-2010