Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blasphemy

03-09-2011

Fix your ELO system. When you hit 30 you start in ELO hell and there is ABSOLUTELY no way to climb out of it with the solo queue as it is.

You get people that AFK during champ select. CAPTAINS that AFK and the other teams get picks like rammus and shen. You get people that AFK during matches. People who don't bother buying wards of any type. You get people who don't know what an MIA call is. It's impossible to start at level 30 and try to get anything greater than 1600, it just won't happen. FIX this system.

There should be a ranked game "test" course one has to complete before doing any ranked matches.

rpcarpentergirl

03-09-2011

I've always liked the idea of having a Normal Draft game mode.

Also, I heard that LoL has been added to the game list over on Game Battles...which, if you're a competitive player this gives you an alternate ranking system to go by (assuming you have at team).

Pretense

03-09-2011

Quote:
Blasphe:
Fix your ELO system. When you hit 30 you start in ELO hell and there is ABSOLUTELY no way to climb out of it with the solo queue as it is.

You get people that AFK during champ select. CAPTAINS that AFK and the other teams get picks like rammus and shen. You get people that AFK during matches. People who don't bother buying wards of any type. You get people who don't know what an MIA call is. It's impossible to start at level 30 and try to get anything greater than 1600, it just won't happen. FIX this system.

There should be a ranked game "test" course one has to complete before doing any ranked matches.

when i first played ranked i dropped to 900 because of bad people and xin zhao
>.>
im 1700 now
just stop being bad and blaming other people
realize that you make mistakes

oh yea
and gank
keke

GameQ

03-09-2011

Yes, because the top players did not start at the elo you start at.

Steelecho

Recruiter

03-09-2011

When you hit 30, you have 10 games that determine where your elo is. You do NOT start in "elo hell".

Ai shi teru

03-09-2011

The thing is..

there is no high elo player from pre-season that got stuck in ELO hell..