Get off my back bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToHiGhToCaRe

03-09-2011

I don't care if you've never seen jungle Yi on Twisted Treeline.

Don't bash it until you know what's up. It's not my fault you don't know how to hold a lane. It's not my fault that you fed Twitch of all champs.

I don't care if you rage, moan, and ***** about how bad I am, just throw me a ****ing bone when I'm carrying your feeding ass to an easy win 15 minutes later...

There is a moral to my "cool story". Don't instantly blame or flame the guy doing something you've never seen before, sometime it works.

XxIceNineKillsxX

03-09-2011

Who tries new things. You must be a troll XD

WalkingOnWater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

I was playing Xin one time... my friend says "don't make me lose"... I go 18/1/3. I'm like, what now, b!tch.

Lil Scampers

03-09-2011

Ew, you put your task bar on the side?

ToHiGhToCaRe

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetARyzeOuttaU View Post
Ew, you put your task bar on the side?
It's a revelation! I'll never go back to putting it across the bottom, access just seems a lot easier for some reason

Faedlar

Recruiter

03-09-2011

inb4 'lol normal games'

404TowersNtFound

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToHiGhToCaRe View Post
It's a revelation! I'll never go back to putting it across the bottom, access just seems a lot easier for some reason
Amen brother, i feel the same way

ToHiGhToCaRe

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaŽdler View Post
inb4 'lol normal games'
If someone says that, I'll play 20 in a row, winning every single one with outstanding numbers. Jungle Yi on TT is my new IP farm. ~220 an hour, winning 90% of the time. I don't make statements like this unless I can back them up.

Mortox

03-09-2011

Of course Yi is going to do well on Twisted Treeline, he's a high-mobility champion playing on a very small map. He can cover the entire thing in seconds, and with the minion change I'm sure he can knock every single turret down by the 10 minute mark.