About Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Are there some good high ELO players streams and guides out there for this guy? I have introduced some friends to LoL and I am rolling up a smurf with them. I would like to main Shaco on it because I never really mastered the hero on my main account.

If you guys know some guides or players to check out, I would appreciate the link. If you have any tips, feel free to post em.

TheShawninator

03-09-2011

Guides only take you so far with shaco. He takes a lot of skill to play effectively.

I would watch a couple YouTube videos and then play about 20 normal queue matches as him. Then look up some guides to push you further.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

A good Shaco plays a lot of mind games imo. Using a clone as bait, using deceive to juke, running people into jitb nests and taking advantage of his passive backstab are just a few things a good Shaco can do. I've seen good Shacos win fights that seem borderline impossible because they tricked the enemy into screwing up.

TL Frolo

03-09-2011

reginald, feedfest, and some others are shaco mains

xinnen

03-09-2011

hes pretty easy, I think counter jungle shaco takes skill though

Josh de Tonreau

03-09-2011

AP. Kbye

ViSiOnInG

03-09-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=45 lawl here enjoy.

BuildPolice

03-09-2011

Yeah guides haven't worked for me I had to piece together a lot of info on him.

First off you need to have a competent team that sets you up for lane ganks at low levels.
Then you need to know the jungle route.
Look up Reginald's route, except the video's old, I find I have to use smite on Lizard at level 1. Basically it's drop 3 boxes liz 2 small golems, kill liz, kill golems. From there you can proceed to wraith camp or jump over to blue.

Best build I find is simply cloth + 5 pots > boots > madred's > wriggle's > sword of the occult > boots of mobility > GA > infinity edge. Went 13-0 as this build, best I've done. He can protect stacks well because decieve is so amazing for escaping, as is his ult.

But remember they're also your offensive damage, everything is a tradeoff with him. His ult nearly doubles his damage so if you can't get the kill without it consider using it offensively instead of saving it for the escape. I see far too many shacos doing this!

Also a Shaco with Wriggles, red, and his ult can easily do dragon in a very safe time span, you better control that MFer for your team and do it often. You can't be ganked because of decieve going through the wall. Hit that ****.

Team fights are some what of a struggle for a starter since you may get focused hard - if you are be ready to deceive out and come back when the going is good. Always try to get in back and kill their squishy fast.

juniorrr

03-09-2011

Wriggles, Banshees, Triforce - game.

NeoHazard

03-09-2011

Wriggles, Mobility, Starks, Madreds, Divine
There are some great tactics like stealing enemy blue buff ( there was a WW on the enemy team who jungled without smite (lol) and he started on red, so I took his blue ), grabbing extra health pots because he's squishy, knowing when to use decieve, knowing when to get in and out of a fight, how to pop his illusion out of stealth before you, etc etc.