Should users be allowed to pause solo Custom Games?

Yes 53 98.15%
No 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Pausing a Solo Custom Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakagi6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2011

I play a lot of Custom Games against Bots to test new builds for my Champions. Customs against Bots allow me to get a large amount of kills and farm for a large amount of gold, this allows me to see my stats at 18 and also to buy all the items in my builds. A feature that I would love to see added is the ability to pause a Custom Game. Now it would only be fair to be able to do that to a Locked (i.e. password protected game) Custom that only had one real player in it (the creator), but I often find that I can't finish a game because of real-life obligations but hate to have to start a Custom game over when I have half or more of my new build finished (goes the same for half of the game finished). I know it might not be an easy add-on, but I believe it would be to the benefit of many users who use Customs as their build testing arena...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RudahBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2011

Agreed. Custom Games need to be improved (filter rooms, observer mode, flip camera, etc..). And a "pause" button will be great.