Shaco guide by a 1700+ player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TL Frolo

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSiOnInG View Post
That's not actually me playing :S .... When I jungle I choose not to finish wraiths/double golems until later. After red I usually go gank/counter jungle. Usually gank around 3:30 depending on which lane. I beleive its the fastest way to get level 3 and both buffs. Most importantly, its the easiest way to get people to gaurd you. Getting your whole team to sit in one bush beside the blue buff is a lot easier than getting people to gaurd the are around red, especially when doing reginald's route since the boxes are in seperate areas.
starting at red is faster to hit 3 then because red gives you more dps at blue and also the wraith can be killed before liz spawns

ViSiOnInG

03-14-2011

I've actually never tried going wraith then red, its probably slightly faster I guess. I prefer getting red 2nd, because then you have red longer for ganks ^^

Nihles

03-14-2011

This is an amazingly in depth guide. Very well written, sir.

ViSiOnInG

03-14-2011

thank you kind sir!

ViSiOnInG

03-15-2011

bump for clown ownage !

CasualStoner

03-15-2011

Bump

Extremely rare and useful guide, among hundreds of "APSHACOISTEHBESTEVAR" guides I see. My only problem is explaining to my horribad teams that I'm not ever going to be in the middle of their teamfight, and to stop yelling at me when I'm pushing a lane and they're defending 4v4. Any recommendations on how to handle that ****? A lot of time in my lower solo elo I deal with inexperienced players (usually play premade normal games w/ online buds) and it's extremely hard to explain to them that ganking mid isn't necessarily for killing, or that I'm pushing a lane solo for a reason :\

Jinxx

03-15-2011

lets see some videos! sure guides are useful, but you must be carrying your team a bit if you got your elo that high...show us some your counter jungling, ganks, etc

ViSiOnInG

03-15-2011

@CasualStoner you have to tell your team to slow push and not initiate. If they are defending sometimes you have to join them, shaco can defend decently. He's just really bad at pushing towers with the team because hes melee... and relys on invis to close distance. But in lower elo is is very easy to gank, if you get better you can easily win during the early game(snowball and win)

@Jinxx yeah I wish I could record a few games or something, but my computer died - -; ... which is why i had the time to write such a long guide rofls

Jinxx

03-15-2011

get a new one and record some videos!

ViSiOnInG

03-16-2011

yeah hopefully I can in the future heh. show people the ownage that is shaco. many high elo players ban shaco cause hes so stronggg