Shaco guide by a 1700+ player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSiOnInG

03-12-2011

i'll probably add some info to the guide in a few days, also, feel free to ask any questions you might have. doesn't necesarily have to be about shaco, I can play most heroes well.

TL Frolo

03-13-2011

what happened to the old guide?

ViSiOnInG

03-13-2011

its still there :S you have to find the shaco guides :S it just shows the most recent created guides.... kinda silly actually

TL Frolo

03-13-2011

i mean in the OP

ViSiOnInG

03-13-2011

i dont get it LOL :S

TL Frolo

03-13-2011

you had like a mobafire guide or a blog guide or something didn't you?

ViSiOnInG

03-13-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=45 ... pretty sure its still on OP :S ... here it is again though lol

Osprey13

03-13-2011

I cannot kill lizard with more than 50% health after two pots. Are there some more specifics to avoid damage from the creeps? Im getting hit about 4-5 times by golem and lizard and taking about 100 dmg from doing the wolves. Is there something I'm missing?

I run behind my waiting jitbs which seems to make sure they are attacked first and not me, but i stil have to tank the golem for the last 1-200 dmg.

SeeRFaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Are the Atk speed runes necessary for a successful jungle route, or can i make due with dodge yellows and cd red blues.

ViSiOnInG

03-13-2011

@Osprey13 are you running the same runes/masteries as I suggested? are the boxes you planted at blue hitting the big golem first? After you start blue you are supposed to plant another jitb behind the big golem, so it fears ONLY the big golem so that it will turn and target it. keep using pots, sometimes i have to use 3 when **** gets glitchy.

@SeerFaR No you dont HAVE to have those runes to jungle with shaco, but without the same runes as suggested, it will be difficult to follow the same path I follow. flat armor yellows are also better overall for junglers than dodge.