Shaco guide by a 1700+ player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Ravenous Panda

03-11-2011

good guide bro. i played alot of shaco 1-20, but didnt know how to jungle (i laned AP and usually ended up fed or bd'ing like a baws)
thanks for the help

ViSiOnInG

03-11-2011

thanks for the support! I'd like to think im a pretty experienced shaco player, but I think the guide could use a little more organization, I'll probably try to fix it up more to try and win dat RP!

TheAsianPlayboy

03-11-2011

I think there might be one way to make AP shaco viable. I was looking through #1 elo player Feedfest recent matches and he was 15-0 with an AP shaco in a normal game.

Basically he still jungles and still gets lantern. It's simply too good to give up. Fast + sustained jungling, and map/dragon control too good to give up. After that though, he got AP items. I think Deathfire grasp, a void staff, on his way to deathcap.

ViSiOnInG

03-11-2011

lol well its in normal, trolling normals.... I've done it too and won games where im 20 stacked before 25 minutes and they insta surrender. its definitely fun, but i wouldnt say its viable lol

SabbathViper

03-11-2011

Vision, you really need to use LoL Recorder to post a few short videos of jungling, counter jungling, etc. That would set your guide over the top, and really help inexperienced Shaco players get into the flow. Shaco is very hard to play well, and seeing it in action does wonders.

Brakx

03-11-2011

Really informative guide; thank you.

ViSiOnInG

03-12-2011

yeah I would make a video or at least have some screens - -; ... but my commputer is dead LOL.... only have my ****ty netbook... sigh =(

SiouxsieSioux

03-12-2011

I really liked your guide learnt a lot from it. But my main problem is trying to solo baron, whats the bare minimum you need to do it safely, what techniques do you use, and at what timepoint does it get to hard to solo?

Oh and any experience of using Shaco at under lvl 30 as I am?

Doriantv

03-12-2011

Lol, I recently bought Shaco and tried him out...ouch. He's a lot harder than he seems, and my score was really bad.

ViSiOnInG

03-12-2011

oh its reallly difficult do solo baron, you used to be able to do it with just bloodrazor and wriggles. now its not really possible. you can do it though, but you need banshees, and some armor.. ive done it with banshees, and chain mail + wriggles+bloodrazor . before 30 minutes :S ... its not really a good strategy though, you can easily kill it with two people though after bloodrazor. just need someone to tank it