The real problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaideo

03-09-2011

Riot's immature and non-realistic attitude toward shaping this community is the real problem. It seems that we are at an impass. On one side are the riot crew who believe that this game should be rated T for a fun happy time where no one gets angry and everyone is supportive and laughs and all is bright. The other side is reality. In real life, people get angry, people talk trash, people tell you the truth about how bad you are. On the internet you can expect that to happen about twice as much. Then since this is a competitive game double it again. Grow up riot and bring your terms for this community back in-line with reality or you will end up with only the stupid 12 year old brainwashed kids playing your game once Valve makes Dota 2.

TL;DR Riot has a non-realistic rule set for the community and needs to get that in-line. Also welcome to the internet riot fanbois.

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

I can't wait to see what a cluter**** this will be if Voice in game ever comes out haha.

Shaella

03-09-2011

I think they're very realistic goals

"Please, don't be a ******"

Big Bang Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

If voice ever comes out I think everyone will just mute it immediately.

Warscythes

03-09-2011

The 5 people Pendragon gave details on were not banned for simple trash talking.

No need to make unneeded assumpations. Furthurmore, if you are truly mature, why are you making these remarks anyway? Isn't trash talking the nature of immaturity?

I think you are the one confusing the word reality here.

Venom Stoneice

03-09-2011

I'm pretty sure it's the 12 year olds that are getting banned, bro.

Kaideo

03-09-2011

^^ yeah hopefully riot will get a kick system in as well to solve most problems with feeders and such but hey voice chatting can be solved by using the mute button.

ZamielVanWeber

03-09-2011

So, they should permit people to troll, harass, or generally disrupt games?

Or, rather, they should actively permit people to act immature because this is the internet? If people get angry, talk trash, or are rude, disrespectful, and disruptive do you really think people will just quietly take that in real life? Or even DO it? Their rule set is both realistic, and fair. If people are unable to follow it, they have much bigger issues they need to deal with.

Jeddite

03-09-2011

ITT: angry banned nerd is angry and banned and upset that his veil of anonymity doesnt shield him from all the repercussions for his conduct

Kaideo

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedditelol View Post
ITT: angry banned nerd is angry and banned and upset that his veil of anonymity doesnt shield him from all the repercussions for his conduct
not angry or banned, just disappointed about the fact that people get banned for trash talking..