Riot vs. AI recap!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragser

03-09-2011

You...lost...

omnishaz

03-09-2011

Riot, you are verging on incompetent. This should have been out a while ago. Teasing with a late feature is nothing short of a complete failure. Whats next Showing you playing on magma chamber for another year?

VaygrEmpire

03-09-2011

Chill guys. It's going to be released. I'm sure with that. It's going to be released....sometime within 100 years.

Scosci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

While it's a cool demonstration and all, I think most people don't give a **** in light of the fact that this mode was announced for release... what? THREE weeks ago?

Nice video, but the topic of when this mode is going to get released is way more prevalent.

icegoat63

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnishaz View Post
Whats next Showing you playing on magma chamber for another year?
no its Co-Op vs AI in Magma Chamber with Advanced Graphics!

lol I watched the original when it streamed. Even though I was at work I wasnt able to contain myself and I lol'd hard.

GG I Jungled

03-09-2011

lol what's the sense of putting this up? if Co-op vs A.I doesn't even seem to be on the horizon anymore.. Seriously stop hyping if you guys aren't gonna deliver it's getting annoying.

Barumel

03-09-2011

You guys are really something.

We keep telling you to stop hyping **** before it's released because you fail so hard at actually releasing anything.

Then you do this.

Completely reiterating what we've been telling you.

Stop doing this. IT MAKES YOU LOOK WORSE.

Juicemourne

03-09-2011

wow...

Ofri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
...While we won’t spoil the ending...

[turley]Kxs3VUtYyvU[/turley]

What exactly is the unspoiled ending part?

Keen

03-09-2011

Im sorry but to me that just seem so staged even in the highlights... I never got to watch the full match so I'm not for sure but I did hear people say it was pretty bad in that the Riot Team let a lot of stuff go that they could of capitalized on... (Btw they said they didnt release it because they wanted to work on server stability imo it might of been they knew the bot AI wasnt as good as they hoped.. just my speculation.
EDIT:
Well you made this video not so worthless anymore especially since you just released the coop the day after...
Thank you for doing something besides characters and skins