The Ultimate Guide to Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixWright

02-07-2010

ok this is a guide to the sad mummy also known as amumu

the reason why i am making a guide for him is because he is sad so he deserves some friends. of course the only friend amumu need is U! that's right, the summoner to summon this guy becuz without u he wouldn't be alive. to be honest tho i think he wuld rly like to be dead becuz u just summoned him to make his life miserable and full of qq.

anyways here's the guide. this guide is the guide to being a great AMUMU! UR SADNESS WILL BE HEARD! HOW THE **** IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? ANYWAYS U WILL BE SO USEFUL IN TEAM FIGHTS, U MAKE EVERYONE SAD!! now amumu is happy. he has experience with sadness while the other doesnt. u make them sad lol

Runes
ok i'm really bad with runes but i say stack whatever u want it doesn't matter cuz all u're good for is pressing R

Summoner Skills
ghost and cleanse cuz u ghost, hook someone, press R, and GTFO!!

Masteries
grab the thing that makes ur ghost 8% stronger rly good stuff make amumu happy

Items
Meki Pendant with 2 Health Pots - and bandage people for the lulz they will be mad and be like "why u wasting mana" and u can go like "LOL I HAVE MANA REGEN WAT?" and they get more mad but thats what ur trying to do make them mad as amumu

• Boots of Swiftness

upgrade ur Meki to the
  • Fiendish Codex
10% MORE REDUCTION TO COOLDOWN!!

• then Frozen Heart

then after that get an
  • Abyssal Scepter
or whatever that skull head staff is called

DON'T FORGET UR
  • DEATHFIRE GRASP
so u r not completely useless
then get whatever u want! u r finished! ur ult's cooldown is uh somewhere around 78 i really forgot sorry but ok that's all u need and if u wanna be cool just get sunfire capes

Skill Order
  • 1) bandage toss
  • 2) tantrum
  • 3) bandage
  • 4) tantrum
  • 5) bandage
  • 6) curse of amumu
  • 7) bandage
  • 8) tantrum
  • 9) bandage
  • 10) tantrum
  • 11) curse of amumu
  • 12) tantrum
  • 13) despair

or if u want u can get one level of despair while replacing one level of tantrum but of course despair doesnt rly work out that well early game ROFL ur choice tho

anyways i hope u have fun playing amumu btw make sure u hit the target u hook on to to reduce magic resist by 40 that is strong as HELL and make sure y good with hook if u aren't good with hooks just practice by hooking on to neutral creeps ull get there soon

btw amumu isn't that great of a hero so just use his ult and run pretty much that is all

PhoenixWright

02-07-2010

o if u see anyone use this build say "hay is that the feenix right build becuz that build is so right for amumu" ty lol

hidden reserved post btw

Sazragore

02-07-2010

facepalm.

ThePlumber

02-08-2010

This guide just made my day a little brighter. Thank you Phoenix!

mabinay

02-10-2010

LOL.... amumu isnt that great of a hero? are u kidding me?

amumu practically eats any hero.... errr except feed mages like ryze and veigar

amumu is the best anti tank in the game and in my build with 3 sunfire capes.... twitch, yi, and other dps heroes are quite squishy and easy to kill....

PhoenixWright

02-15-2010

3 sunfire capes? you know if i wanted to play with three sunfire capes i'd just play tag

Fbsunny

02-15-2010

Horrible guide, even for a satirical one. Also -1 for nonsensical statements like the above one.

KnaveOfHearts

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabinay View Post
LOL.... amumu isnt that great of a hero? are u kidding me?

amumu practically eats any hero.... errr except feed mages like ryze and veigar

amumu is the best anti tank in the game and in my build with 3 sunfire capes.... twitch, yi, and other dps heroes are quite squishy and easy to kill....
Agreed. And though some may say more then one sunfire cape is excessive they can be quite fun. The add a good bit of health, and armor, and the aura is just great since most squishies dont have much MR. With despair and 2-4 sunfires the amount of damage amumu deals per second is pretty crazy, and take into consideration his two stuns and tantrum spamming its crazy how fast he brings down a yi or twitch, even other tanks. And in team fights that damage can be almost 5 times as much! And two stuns, one being a huge AoE stun, amumu is just great.

PhoenixWright

02-17-2010

i said he isnt "that great" but im not saying hes bad