Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy skin - quick and very important suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rip Curl

02-06-2010

Since so many people hated the pop skin, which i bought then i realized they were right at hating it, i got a sugestion.

simple, rly, she will not be so "black tint" like all the others, and will look great.

change hair color to red, like her eyes, or dark red.

thats it.

she looks like a black blimp on the map, and not at all cool.
too much black ;\

please? do that? ill even pay 5 more dollars for a skin like that lol

RainbowPony

02-06-2010

hey isnt poppy Demacian???? (or whateva.... goodie)

Why the hell even make a noxus skin in the first place? Totaly goes agaist the whole reason for Poppy even being there?

Her character story is about her wanting revenge on noxos and anyone from noxos .. preferably by slaying them with "whomper" her fathers hammer. Also she was made an emessary of Demacia for commitment to slaying all noxos scum???

Perhaps a Demacian Royal Guard skin might be more fitting?

1 More point i wana make is?? WTF!!! why isnt poppy also a megling like tristana... they look identical!!!
(they even lane together like pro's ... 2 push backs if they dive ur turret, or to keep them there)
But no Riot gone and called her a "yordie"

RIOT .... DUDE's ur seriously running outa ideas?? or did ur concept board fall off the wall??

Please post ur comments on this too .... Did u think Poppy was a "Megling" like Tristana???

The Rip Curl

02-06-2010

i think i dont care lol, i think i want my $5 dollar hair red, cuz nobody likes the black one aaand... i think i want another simple thing as to PORTRAITS look skinned in game too. and at loading screen. very good thing.

RainbowPony

02-06-2010

If u dont care ..... why reply to just say that?

Ummmmm we heard u the 1st time????

The Rip Curl

02-07-2010

lol dont get mad, i added the part about how i want skins to show at portraits in game and loading.

Romdeau

02-07-2010

The skin does look rather ugly atm.

yatenkun

02-07-2010

there are some indeed ugly skins, though this is question of taste obviously.
poppy is black,
then mercenary katarina looks terrible, default looks 3 times better than the one that costs money.
but there are also very nice skins like ashe skins, or shadow evelyn

GBolt 0

02-07-2010

Quote:
RainbowPony:
hey isnt poppy Demacian???? (or whateva.... goodie)

Why the hell even make a noxus skin in the first place? Totaly goes agaist the whole reason for Poppy even being there?

Her character story is about her wanting revenge on noxos and anyone from noxos .. preferably by slaying them with "whomper" her fathers hammer. Also she was made an emessary of Demacia for commitment to slaying all noxos scum???

Perhaps a Demacian Royal Guard skin might be more fitting?

1 More point i wana make is?? WTF!!! why isnt poppy also a megling like tristana... they look identical!!!
(they even lane together like pro's ... 2 push backs if they dive ur turret, or to keep them there)
But no Riot gone and called her a "yordie"

RIOT .... DUDE's ur seriously running outa ideas?? or did ur concept board fall off the wall??

Please post ur comments on this too .... Did u think Poppy was a "Megling" like Tristana???

Actually it's not like Poppy is a yordle and Tristana is a megling, they're both yordles. Megling is just the name of the unit she serves (the Megling Commandos). Clear?
And BTW, it doesn't have anything to do with this thread. And there is a Noxus Poppy just because of freedom of thoughts (like, why would Poppy fight herself in a battle? why should she ally with enemy champions for a battle?) and the game itself shouldn't respect the canons (ala DotA).
On-Topic, I think Poppy's skin is mostly having bad feedback because it's dark, not because it's too black. There are many black skins (but hey, there are people enjoying it) and instead of more red a royal guard skin would be more fine (IMHO).

The Rip Curl

02-07-2010

so, basically, u all hated it too but think that perhaps "its a matter of taste" and other might like it.

people dont like it. and if ask them to make a royal guard skin won'y change the ugly one i paid for

and besides, changin hair to red is a very simple task...

GBolt 0

03-02-2010

Maybe, but maybe there are people that don't like red hair? Not like it changes anything to me, but maybe there are other people that like it better...